Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) C Logan Duncomb to Xavier

Moeller (22-1) opened tournament play against Little Miami a team that had only won a single game all season.  Yes, it was a rout:  69-21.  Duncomb only played 16 min. and scored 13 pts. on 5-5 FG; 3-4 FT;  4 reb; 2 asst; 1 blk,.

This link will give you a game-by-game summary of his season.

http://gcls.gclsports.com/bkPlayerStats.aspx?player=544827

And you think Moeller's previous game against Little Miami was a rout.  Last night, Moeller (23-1) destroyed Colerain 52-11 to advance to sectional semifinals on Saturday.  Haven't seen any stats for Duncomb but whatever they are they're pretty meaningless in a game like this.

Tonight's Moeller vs Centerville game set for 6:00 can be viewed at:  
http://chatterboxsports.com/Live

I played a hockey game against Centerville around 1998 and it was awesome. I don’t know if it was their inaugural game or what but they had ceremonial face off, cheerleaders, entertainment between periods like it was a semi pro game. Awesome atmosphere. Tons of students. I think we won but maybe not I was too busy watching the cheerleaders.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

12 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Moeller advances to a regional final with a 54-42 win over Centerville.  Duncomb 16 pts.  It was really noticeable tonight that he needs to get physically stronger.

How big is he height wise? I've seen differing numbers like you always do.

Do you think he can play the 5 in the big with added weight and strength?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Woodson1980 said:

How big is he height wise? I've seen differing numbers like you always do.

Do you think he can play the 5 in the big with added weight and strength?

Thanks in advance.

I see 6'9" as his most commonly quoted height.  I haven't seen enough of him in actual games to make a judgment on his playing position.  Virtually everything I've posted on him throughout this past high school season is after-the-fact game summaries not from personally watching him play.

Ohio High School Athletic Association has suspended all remaining winter tournament contests due to the growing situation with the coronavirus COVID-19.

The press release leaves open the possibility of re-scheduling the completion of the state high school basketball tournament although that would seem to be a pretty remote possibility as things stand today.

Official visit scheduled for April 17th if ncaa allows it. Evan Flood has a CB in for IU just a heads up

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Sounds very likely for Indiana.

Kaufman, Duncomb, Lander. And a 4th. But Lander in 2020. Seems reasonable if not even likely

27 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Sounds very likely for Indiana.

Kaufman, Duncomb, Lander. And a 4th. But Lander in 2020. Seems reasonable if not even likely

As long as that 4th is Aminu Mohammed, I'm more than fine with this.