Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) C Logan Duncomb to Xavier

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-recruiting-2021-names-to-know-ohio-center-logan-duncomb/?=1

Playing for Archbishop Moeller High School Duncomb, averaged 7.2 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.0 block per game as a sophomore according to a Cincinnati Enquirer report.  He led his conference in blocked shots and field goal percentage.  Moeller went 29-0 last season and has won back-to-back Ohio State D-1 state championships.  Side note - Moeller has historically been a football powerhouse.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-recruiting-2021-names-to-know-ohio-center-logan-duncomb/?=1
Playing for Archbishop Moeller High School Duncomb, averaged 7.2 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.0 block per game as a sophomore according to a Cincinnati Enquirer report.  He led his conference in blocked shots and field goal percentage.  Moeller went 29-0 last season and has won back-to-back Ohio State D-1 state championships.  Side note - Moeller has historically been a football powerhouse.

While a football powerhouse, they’re usually pretty dominant in basketball too. They’re well-coached and their players are always fundamental and smart

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Logan Duncomb @LoganDuncomb

Thank you for the great visit @IndianaMBB!!

I guess since I’ve never met or been close to CAM I tend to lose sight of it. But in the basketball world the dude really is a homunculus.

14 hours ago, Demo said:

I guess since I’ve never met or been close to CAM I tend to lose sight of it. But in the basketball world the dude really is a homunculus.

Yes and we have lacked this kind of size 2/3 deep which we need to win championships. I haven’t watched his tape but hope he continues to improve and comes on board. Hope he’s got an attitude also. I was thinking of the late Eric Anderson and Matt Nover, Calvert Cheney, and Henderson. They didn’t back down to nobody and won.

1 hour ago, schoosier said:

Yes and we have lacked this kind of size 2/3 deep which we need to win championships. I haven’t watched his tape but hope he continues to improve and comes on board. Hope he’s got an attitude also. I was thinking of the late Eric Anderson and Matt Nover, Calvert Cheney, and Henderson. They didn’t back down to nobody and won.

I was talking about Archie

Here's a link to Cincinnati Moeller HS sports streams.  Don't know to what extent it will cover its basketball program nor do I know if it will include video or merely audio and stats but bookmark the link for future reference.  Next Moeller game is set for this Friday night at 5:45 ET.

https://letsgobigmoe.com/coverage

Not sure what or why Flagler made a trip to Cincinnati to get their butts handed to them 83-29.  Duncomb only played a total of 12 minutes so there's not a lot you can take from tonight's stat line.  7 pts. on 3-4 FG; 1-1 on 3s; 0-2 FT; 8 reb; 1 asst; 1 stl; 2 TO.

Tonight's Moeller game was a tale of two halves.

Moeller HS on the road at Chillicothe HS and at halftime Moeller leading 38-35.  Duncomb with 13 pts on 6-8 FG; 1 reb; 1 asst.  Both teams shredding the nets.  Moeller 14-22 FG (63%) 2-4 on 3s.  Chillicothe 12-20 FG (60%) and 6-10 on 3s. 

Moeller continued to blister the nets in the 3rd Q hitting 11-13 FG  while Chillicothe really cooled off (2-8) resulting in a 63-42 lead for Moeller.  Through 3 quarters Moeller shot 71% FG.  Duncomb 19 pts.

Final score 78-51.  Duncomb 23 pts. on 11-13 FG; 1-1 FT; 4 reb; 2 asst; 2 stl; 2 TO in 25 min. of action.

Moeller absolutely dominated the 2nd half only allowing 16 points.  For the game Moeller shot 31-44 FG (70.5%); 5-7 3s; 11-11 FT and this was a road game for Moeller.

Edited by Class of '66 Old Fart
Final Summary & Stats

After scorching the nets last night on the road, Moeller back on its own court tonight and shot a paltry 53% from the field in a 75-31 win over Chaminade Julienne.   A very quiet night for Duncomb as he scored just 5 points on 1-2 FG; 3-5 FT; 4 reb; 1 asst; 1 TO; 3 stls.  He only had 21 minutes of court time before fouling out.