Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

rebelcc

Social Media

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

We desperately need him and Phinisee to stay healthy. We can plug and play a bit with the guys in between but definitely need 60+ minutes a game from these two

I would be surprised to see De'Ron playing 30 mpg, granted if he does that means he's not only in the best shape of his college career, but also means he is playing at a big time level. We do have several other big bodies (Brunk, TJD, Thompson) to find pt for. 

43 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

I would be surprised to see De'Ron playing 30 mpg, granted if he does that means he's not only in the best shape of his college career, but also means he is playing at a big time level. We do have several other big bodies (Brunk, TJD, Thompson) to find pt for. 

I doubt he plays thirty. Was thinking 26 or so. But Phinisee needs to be playing 34-36

5 hours ago, InArchWeTrust said:

Indiana Basketball
@IndianaMBB
·
5h
You're probably wondering what we've been up to this summer...

Indiana Basketball
@IndianaMBB
·
5h
And yes, we are also shooting free throws  ;)

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Indiana Basketball
@IndianaMBB
·
5h
You're probably wondering what we've been up to this summer...

Indiana Basketball
@IndianaMBB
·
5h
And yes, we are also shooting free throws  ;)

Are any going in?

Fun video Devonte posted. He's at the Lifetime Fitness Sky Club in Manhattan. CJ McCollum and J. Cole (rapper, dreds) are in there too. 
After toying with J. Cole for awhile, he starts shooting over that poor dude in blue. Awesome video
[/url]  

Would love to see some shooting like that this year. It looked effortless.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

IDK depends how he’s scoring. If it’s as our 2 guard draining 3 threes a night could work out. 

Completely agree. Our best lineup has him off of the ball. Nobody can knock down shots like him. The problem also is nobody can create like him. That makes our already one dimensional offense stagnant. We need Green knocking down shots and I think he can.

Completely agree. Our best lineup has him off of the ball. Nobody can knock down shots like him. The problem also is nobody can create like him. That makes our already one dimensional offense stagnant. We need Green knocking down shots and I think he can.

Yes and yes.

The other odd thing, for as streaky and hot as he can be from three, you would think he would be a better free throw shooter.

Drives me mad how bad Indiana basketball players are at Free Throws. I was a low 80% free throw player as a high schooler.

And I really hope J Smith is putting up a 200 a day.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yes and yes.

The other odd thing, for as streaky and hot as he can be from three, you would think he would be a better free throw shooter.

Drives me mad how bad Indiana basketball players are at Free Throws. I was a low 80% free throw player as a high schooler.

And I really hope J Smith is putting up a 200 a day.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Same here. Especially considering Archie’s stated philosophy of trying to draw fouls. 

Say you take 24 FTs a game. Being good at those is ridiculously important. 

Same here. Especially considering Archie’s stated philosophy of trying to draw fouls. 
Say you take 24 FTs a game. Being good at those is ridiculously important. 

I know that has never been a strength of his team, but that just has to improve here. We aren’t a team that can give away free points.