Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2020) SF Jordan Geronimo to Maryland

26 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Looks like for Rivals he will go from unranked to 74 when they update their rankings in early September

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Watch the loose ball finish at about :45. Kid just explodes off the floor with no gather of any kind. That is incredible quick twitch right there. Rare trait. More than any other kid CAM is recruiting I would love to see this kid live.

Watch the loose ball finish at about :45. Kid just explodes off the floor with no gather of any kind. That is incredible quick twitch right there. Rare trait. More than any other kid CAM is recruiting I would love to see this kid live.
[/url]  

Yeah that kid has an extra gear getting off of the floor. That’s a skill that is so rare in college and extremely beneficial if you can play under control. I really like this kids game and loved this video. The last one was just crazy shots/play that just don’t really play at the next level. This one did. If he can do at the next level what he is doing in that video he will play in the NBA someday.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

16 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Yeah that kid has an extra gear getting off of the floor. That’s a skill that is so rare in college and extremely beneficial if you can play under control. I really like this kids game and loved this video. The last one was just crazy shots/play that just don’t really play at the next level. This one did. If he can do at the next level what he is doing in that video he will play in the NBA someday.

Agree. He’s not as big, and probably not as good, but you can sort of see him have a De’Andre Hunter type of impact on games. Being able to switch pretty much every screen and also wreaking havoc in the passing lanes. Just a really high end 3 and D guy with the potential to do more. From what little video is out there, I am absolutely a fan.

Before talking down to people and being all doomsday, go take a look at his 2020 picks and the time between pick and commitment.

Yep that says a lot more. Slater has always been a last minute flipper. His early picks don’t mean much. It may end up being that way but he is only locked in on recruits Duke is after or watching regularly. If it means anything he had Romeo to every other team other than us until last minute including Louisville and Duke at other points.

Thanks USPS.  Beautiful weather today.  Sending good vibes.  I've been a little attached to the idea of Matt Cross, partly because I've seen him play.  I've never seen Jordan play, so I'm more hesitant.

This article by IndianaHQ lays out a pretty good argument.  Frankly it has me convinced that he'd be a great add.  

https://indianahq.com/indiana-offers-2020-jordan-geronimo/

Thanks USPS.  Beautiful weather today.  Sending good vibes.  I've been a little attached to the idea of Matt Cross, partly because I've seen him play.  I've never seen Jordan play, so I'm more hesitant.

This article by IndianaHQ lays out a pretty good argument.  Frankly it has me convinced that he'd be a great add.  

https://indianahq.com/indiana-offers-2020-jordan-geronimo/

I think they would take both Cross and Jordan if they both wanted to come. I do think that they would only take only one of Bridges or Cross