Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2020) SF Jordan Geronimo to Maryland

From TheDailyHoosier  

Geronimo averaged 9.1 points per game in the spring and summer playing for Mass Rivals, but that number ballooned to 17.5 a contest over his last two games.  He shot the ball well throughout AAU play, making 53.6% of his attempts overall, including 34.8% from behind the three-point line.  Geronimo has added 4.1 rebounds per game on the Adidas circuit.

At St. Paul’s School, Geronimo averaged 14 points per game as a junior while shooting 52% on two-pointers and 38% from three-point range.  He added 8 rebounds, 3 blocks, 2 assists and 2 steals per contest.

Nice, I like adding a kid who is definitely on the rise.

Does this mean we can't take Cross now?  Pretty sure we can, don't think they play the same position.

I honestly haven't been following this guy's recruitment that much, but I've like what I have read and seen.