Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2021) SF - Aminu Mohammed to Georgetown

17 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Mancrush Monday’s were for Matthew Hurt, then Dawson Garcia to a lesser extent, now for Aminu.

Granted Furst and Kaufman also on wishlist.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Actually, here’s what we need to happen: Aminu’s brother’s name is Kabir. He’s a senior forward at Mo St. He’s just a guy. He has no professional prospects. Kabir is 6’6”, about 240, and a better than avg athlete. Parents down there have told me that they are pretty much joined at the hip. I think Jim Irsay needs to do Archie a solid and sign Kabir as a tight end conversion candidate for the Colts. They’ve already done it twice with Swoope and Cox. Of course, with the luck Miller’s had so far, Aminu would just end up at Butler.

The basket came with the game already out of reach, Greenwood leading by 40 points at Golden City.  Aminu Mohammed’s reverse layup with 2:10 remaining in the third quarter gave him 29 points for the night and 1,501 for his Greenwood career. The junior reached the scoring milestone in just 42 career games.  Mohammed finished with a game-high 34 points and Greenwood stayed unbeaten with a 91-57 road win on a rainy Friday night.  He also grabbed 15 rebounds.

Greenwood beaten in opening game of Bass Pro T of C.  Winning coach says Aminu’s playing style is similar to Vic’s.

http://www.ozarkssportszone.com/2020/01/16/greenwood-falls-to-paul-vi-in-first-round-of-the-t-of-c/?fbclid=IwAR1KY4A12-XwoD8PhbY7YILSy3ruELHqIe1jw0mFz1zGIrAt9PoC_KsTxM8

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Greenwood beaten in opening game of Bass Pro T of C.  Winning coach says Aminu’s playing style is similar to Vic’s.

http://www.ozarkssportszone.com/2020/01/16/greenwood-falls-to-paul-vi-in-first-round-of-the-t-of-c/?fbclid=IwAR1KY4A12-XwoD8PhbY7YILSy3ruELHqIe1jw0mFz1zGIrAt9PoC_KsTxM8

Well, there you have it.  He's definitely going to be a Hoosier with the reference to Vic!  Done deal!

28 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

The points are one thing but the rebound numbers tell effort.

He’s also a really physical kid. Guarantee you that if he doesn’t end up at IU or Maryland it will have nothing to do with the physicality in the Big Ten.

Indiana is hosting five-star junior Aminu Mohammed for an unofficial visit today, a source told @Stockrisers. Hoosiers one of the main teams involved with the Greenwood star.
JW

Let’s goooo. Hopefully they give him something to be excited about. Need another big crowd

Indiana is hosting five-star junior Aminu Mohammed for an unofficial visit today, a source told @Stockrisers. Hoosiers one of the main teams involved with the Greenwood star.
JW

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app