Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

TV Series Thread

Chuck was amazing! the actress made it.

Yep Yvonne was fantastic in it. Show could of been called Sarah. If you want to see her in a completely different role watch her in The Handmaids Tell. The show is very dark so far. I’m only 4 episodes in. It gets a lot of Emmy nominations and she got her first Emmy nomination for supporting actress in a drama last year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 hours ago, Alford Bailey said:

Ozark is almost too stressful for me to watch. Its non stop every episode from start to finish.

It does such a great job of building tension. Especially the scenes with the Snells. They’re so creepy. My favorite episodes tend to be the ones that Jason Bateman directs himself. 

It does such a great job of building tension. Especially the scenes with the Snells. They’re so creepy. My favorite episodes tend to be the ones that Jason Bateman directs himself. 

When he first signed on he originally wanted to direct all 10 season 1 episodes. It was too much to handle so he ended up directing 4. Ozark should do well during Emmy season. I’m guess he will get nominated for both acting and directing

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I am looking for something that my teens can watch as well. Can be intense like 24 or stranger things. But prefer something in this case that is family friendly. Any suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners