Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Ed Schilling Leaving, Mike Roberts Arriving

23 hours ago, Old Friend said:

That would make it easier for you, wouldn't it?  Someone so starved for decent information that he comes to a public message board looking for pieces of....who knows what?  Finds some people who actually do know a little bit but won't mention names publicly or tell stories others would prefer to stay private and it just drives them NUTS!!   So...they post things like you just did and pretend nobody here could possibly know anything about anything, and paints people into a corner.

Something about.....textbook.

You must have a big library. Haven't heard of that one.

2 minutes ago, goonaha said:

You must have a big library. Haven't heard of that one.

You're living it.   I'm not here to fight with you, but it's a very petty thing to assume the worst of someone because he won't spill some things on a public board.   And that's on you, not me.

1 minute ago, Old Friend said:

You're living it.   I'm not here to fight with you, but it's a very petty thing to assume the worst of someone because he won't spill some things on a public board.   And that's on you, not me.

"Petty" says the guy trying to big time people on a public board.

11 minutes ago, goonaha said:

"Petty" says the guy trying to big time people on a public board.

Dude, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.  You're fishing.  I'm not biting.  And you're throwing out jabs with no merit because you don't know what else to do.  Why not be a normal human being and ask for the same stuff I talked about (on my end) w Chris?   You'd rather pick a fight?   You're that insecure because you don't have intel on something you have to go on the offensive and assume nobody else can possibly be telling the truth?   I'm 100% not trying to "big time" anyone.  A public board does not mean everyone has to share everything or everyone they know.   You've de-railed the thread enough.  Sleep tight.

17 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Dude, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.  You're fishing.  I'm not biting.  And you're throwing out jabs with no merit because you don't know what else to do.  Why not be a normal human being and ask for the same stuff I talked about (on my end) w Chris?   You'd rather pick a fight?   You're that insecure because you don't have intel on something you have to go on the offensive and assume nobody else can possibly be telling the truth?   I'm 100% not trying to "big time" anyone.  A public board does not mean everyone has to share everything or everyone they know.   You've de-railed the thread enough.  Sleep tight.

Your lack of self awareness is truly impressive. 

I wonder if because of the timing, Mike's split with UNC Greensboro was somewhat acrimonious? Just for fun, I checked the UNCG website and Twitter and the head coach's Twitter -- didn't see any mention whatsoever of Roberts leaving. The guy was there for eight seasons. No, "We wish Mike luck." Or "Mike Roberts is returning to his alma mater." Or "Mike Roberts is leaving the program after eight seasons. We're confident we will find the right replacement. We wish him well." 

I guess I thought that was a bit odd.