Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Ed Schilling Leaving, Mike Roberts Arriving

3 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I’ve heard some rumors that it’s Micheal Lewis. IU offered him more $$ than UCLA was willing to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I would say that is not correct from what I was told

Hint, hint, hint
"TBA Coach" helped center "Y" earn conference honors three times in his career and finish eighth all-time in scoring with 1,460 points and fourth in rebounds with 878 caroms. "Y" was the league’s dominant post player during his final two years, including ranking 11th in NCAA Division I in field goal percentage in 2015-16 (61.6%).

I suppose that would give the Bob Knight link some covet. I would be a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If I'm correct, poster Lamar Cheeks mentioned this person in a recent posting....

Very nice! I wouldn’t have guessed that one. I know Chris did back on pg 27. He is more on the player development side and had successes with lesser talents. I would be a fan.

2 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Very nice! I wouldn’t have guessed that one. I know Chris did back on pg 27. He is more on the player development side and had successes with lesser talents. I would be a fan.

I had to edit my post to add the word "indirectly". lol.

41 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Hint, hint, hint

"TBA Coach" helped center "Y" earn conference honors three times in his career and finish eighth all-time in scoring with 1,460 points and fourth in rebounds with 878 caroms. "Y" was the league’s dominant post player during his final two years, including ranking 11th in NCAA Division I in field goal percentage in 2015-16 (61.6%).

Close! 

Our new assistant coach is RJ White.

I had to edit my post to add the word "indirectly". lol.

Yeah it’s crazy the educated guesses that come from IU boards. I have been around so many and saw many from other fanbases. I would be willing to bet most fanbases don’t have a clue when put in this situation. I guarantee if this is the route we go Archie consulted the General and all other former bosses. I give the man that. He does what he says and has really went inside out.

2 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Yeah it’s crazy the educated guesses that come from IU boards. I have been around so many and saw many from other fanbases. I would be willing to bet most fanbases don’t have a clue when put in this situation. I guarantee if this is the route we go Archie consulted the General and all other former bosses. I give the man that. He does what he says and has really went inside out.

Gotta figure the chances of healing the rift will be greater than before, too.

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

Are you ranking your choices, or ranking the probability of the names out there getting the gig? 

Would we take Kenny Johnson after the Louisville debacle. Nothing was proven but he was with Jordan Fair in Vegas and surely knew what was up. I personally think he has always played the game as much as the programs he had been at would let him. Troy Williams comes to mind for a few. Personally I could care either way.