Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Ed Schilling Leaving, Mike Roberts Arriving

I haven't exactly been worried about the new Asst, but it does seem kinda curious it has taken so long. 

I don't know that it really matters to have the job open over the summer, but the way the last 3 years have gone my default position is definitely negative, so I assumed that no announcement = bad. Glad that will be wrapped up and hope it's a great hire. 

I haven't exactly been worried about the new Asst, but it does seem kinda curious it has taken so long. 
I don't know that it really matters to have the job open over the summer, but the way the last 3 years have gone my default position is definitely negative, so I assumed that no announcement = bad. Glad that will be wrapped up and hope it's a great hire. 
Same here. I wasn't too worried about when it would be announced. I figured it would happen sooner or later.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I do not but I do know that paperwork is either done or almost done.

4 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I'm not going to say a day but I will say I'm confident it will be this week. 

I’m not trying to step on our insiders foot but.  I have it on good authority it’s going to be on a day the sun rises and the day ends in Y. And we should hear the term basketball during the announcement. 

This primo insider info guys. Don’t say I never gave you nothin. 

And this is meant to mock certain other Insiders not Chris 

Loving the baby pool talk, my work almost did that for me (Baby Jaybob #2 was born last Monday :) ).

Hope it happens, can’t imaging what could happen to this thread if it drags on anymore lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Atta boy Boob! Congrats to your better half as well! Hope all are doing good.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Baumgart threw the name Buzz Williams out there as a possibility (which doesn't make sense) but then he deleted the tweet. anyone else see that?

just FYI

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

I’m not trying to step on our insiders foot but.  I have it on good authority it’s going to be on a day the sun rises and the day ends in Y. And we should hear the term basketball during the announcement. 

This primo insider info guys. Don’t say I never gave you nothin. 

And this is meant to mock certain other Insiders not Chris 

OK let's get the guesses going. I took this from Rabjohns but the new assistant is

40-60-year-old male

Has AAU ties

Been a CBB assistant for several years

Has IU ties

I have lots of guesses but I will wait to give them out. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan0302 said:

Kenny Johnson

He checks the boxes, Would Fred be OK with Kenny coming back though? I like Kenny a lot personally 

Some people were mentioning Michael Lewis . I loved Michael Lewis as a player but just don’t feel he fits the criteria of a top recruiter & someone that has connections to multiple AAU programs .