Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Capt. Crimson

IU Trustee Election

On 6/1/2021 at 6:14 AM, Capt. Crimson said:

I find that guy insufferable personally and a lot of people on Peegs do as well. lol

100% agreed. It’s like he’s having a midlife crisis and is now subjecting all IUBB fans to it.

He still actively defends his whole Dawson Garcia debacle, which to me says everything I need to know about judgment, decision-making and ultimately his candidacy..

Edited by IUBBx5Banners

So Indiana University is still requiring vaccinations and being rightly sued for it.  

Now the WHO is not recommending vaccines for those under 18.  That 18 could turn to 25 or any number after more research.  Kind of a slippery slope to hang your hat in my opinion.  

Same as Indiana jumped on “no sports” bandwagon so quickly.   Decisions haven’t been based on the soundest evidence.

18 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

So Indiana University is still requiring vaccinations and being rightly sued for it.  

Now the WHO is not recommending vaccines for those under 18.  That 18 could turn to 25 or any number after more research.  Kind of a slippery slope to hang your hat in my opinion.  

Same as Indiana jumped on “no sports” bandwagon so quickly.   Decisions haven’t been based on the soundest evidence.

Minor correction.  At present the WHO is stating 18 as a general guideline, pending the results of a number of studies for younger age groups, but they updated their Pfizer-specific guidance to 16 and up in April.

30 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Hey guys--fully understand that it's been a respectful back and forth, but let's try to keep it about the Trustee election and not veer into " who should get vaccinated."

She's been vaccinated. For one, because I don't want her getting rabies or distemper. For two, it's required by law ...

IMG_2764.thumb.JPG.99cb1f03ebcb5bee2bd7263aec4f2098.JPG