Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

Jejuan Sparks to IU 2020 DL

https://247sports.com/Player/JeJuan-Sparks-46041416/

verbal today. Big DL kid. Got in the weight room and lost 40lbs I believe. Same hs as current Hoosiers DK and Sio. Look for his teammate Geri Theodore to possibly pull the trigger as well. Several people believe that should happen. 

23 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

verbal today. Big DL kid. Got in the weight room and lost 40lbs I believe. Same hs as current Hoosiers DK and Sio. Look for his teammate Geri Theodore to possibly pull the trigger as well. Several people believe that should happen. 

Do we expect everyone from the 2019 class to be academically eligible/do we still have kids trying to pass classes to enroll?

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Do we expect everyone from the 2019 class to be academically eligible/do we still have kids trying to pass classes to enroll?

I haven’t asked a lot about that. Last I heard is Williams is expected to show up soon and Whitner still has things to do and isn’t expected until August 

Just now, lucel15 said:

I haven’t asked a lot about that. Last I heard is Williams is expected to show up soon and Whitner still has things to do and isn’t expected until August 

De'Shaun Brown?

9 hours ago, lucel15 said:

JeJuan Sparks.  Sweet name!

4 hours ago, iuswingman said:

maybe a good sign that he is getting recruited over by higher priorities...

It has come to that. Along with some obstacles. demarjhe Lewis will be in town this weekend for a visit. I’m not sure if I’ve posted him yet. Also, Jejuan would have been a great get if he was back to camp self, but this has been in the works. He had knee surgery and just got back to playing a couple weeks ago.  It was amicable and friendly. No burned bridges. And he also might have had some academic issues.