Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

28 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I’d honestly rather not. 4 is plenty large.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You're probably right, but it seems that CAM is prioritizing another Wing/Big Wing (Cross, Geronimo, Bridges), potentially a Ball Handler (Love, Davis, Diarra) and a Big (Garcia, Loveday) in addition to Trey & Anthony.  I am not saying we will take five, but based off of staff's focus you can certainly see a reasonable path forward.

You're probably right, but it seems that CAM is prioritizing another Wing/Big Wing (Cross, Geronimo, Bridges), potentially a Ball Handler (Love, Davis, Diarra) and a Big (Garcia, Loveday) in addition to Trey & Anthony.  I am not saying we will take five, but based off of staff's focus you can certainly see a reasonable path forward.

I think the only way the class goes 5 deep is if the staff could land Love, Garcia, or both that could be a 1 and done. Love is more likely a 1 and done than Garcia I think but they are both 5*’s so it’s a possibility they aren’t in school long.

30 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I think so. Archie trying to get 1 of the 3 imo

Recently Rabjohns said the current plan was they would take both Cross and Geronimo. Not sure how much that changes but I think for sure we’re going to have a 4 man class. If someone like Garcia wants to join I don’t see how we say no. Just throwing it out there and I’m sure we’ll have more clarity in the next month

Given the targets for 2021, I'd rather take one more, two at the most, and concentrate on the next class. More than that and we are counting on kids transferring or going pro. I know that stuff happens, but I prefer to have kids stay committed to the program and grow within it. It's CAM's call and I'll just go with whatever he does.

Archie will take whomever he can get. Neither Cross nor Geronimo are certain for IU. If both commit, he will probably back off of Bridges. If we only get one or neither, he'll continue to pursue Bridges. The players themselves may back away from IU if one of the three commits. The dynamics of recruiting are fluid.

Jerry Meyer just literally put in a Crystal Ball pick for WVU. So did Chris Fisher.

Yeah I saw that. Xavier and Miami are the teams that are getting the most buzz despite jerry meyer putting in a crystal ball. He lives 15 minutes from West Virginia campus. Let’s see if the home town team who’s coming off a CBI quaterfinals appearance can keep him home.