Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

BTownBanners Football Tailgate

On 6/20/2019 at 11:47 AM, JaybobHoosier said:

Hey All,

Would anyone be interested in doing a get together/tailgate for a football game this season? Some of us did a tailgate at a previous forum, and it was a ton of fun. I was thinking the UCONN or NW game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Watch yourselves around this guy.  He will get you drunk, then sleep with your dog.  He's that kind of guy.

Watch yourselves around this guy.  He will get you drunk, then sleep with your dog.  He's that kind of guy.

I used to be into that kind of stuff, but since our night in the hotel room years ago for an IU football game against Navy, I only have love for some Natty, and only Natty.

30 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

I used to be into that kind of stuff, but since our night in the hotel room years ago for an IU football game against Navy, I only have love for some Natty, and only Natty.

TMI, TMI.