Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Stuhoo

New Menu Item at BtownBanners

1 hour ago, Stromboli said:

Looks like we need to make a few things clear:

1.  Bribery is accepted.  Even encouraged.  PM me for details.

2.  I'm just looking for a reason to ban Old Fart and his blathering.  I'll do it for half price.  

3.  Chris007 is appointed Master of Whisperers.  USPS will be referred to as Grand Maester Parcel.

4.  Alaska can stay.  Alaska, let me know if you had any trouble finding my Venmo.  

5.  There is now an Official Food of BTOWNBANNERS (the "OFBTB").  Any derogatory statement pertaining to the OFBTB will be a bannable offense.  Incidentally, the stromboli is the OFBTB, as recently appointed by at least at most one mod.  

-Mgmt At most, one mod

^^I blame Dalton26 for all of this^^ (happy for Alaska, though) 

Also, fixed the "OFBTB" statement for accuracy.

1.  Bribery is accepted.  Even encouraged.  PM me for details.
2.  I'm just looking for a reason to ban Old Fart and his blathering.  I'll do it for half price.  
3.  Chris007 is appointed Master of Whisperers.  USPS will be referred to as Grand Maester Parcel.
4.  Alaska can stay.  Alaska, let me know if you had any trouble finding my Venmo.  
5.  There is now an Official Food of BTOWNBANNERS (the "OFBTB").  Any derogatory statement pertaining to the OFBTB will be a bannable offense.  Incidentally, the stromboli is the OFBTB, as recently appointed by at least one mod.  

-Mgmt

Booooo, ban Alaska!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Stromboli said:

I'm just looking for a reason to ban Old Fart and his blathering.  I'll do it for half price.  

A thousand pardons and I sincerely take back my highly derogatory characterization of you as Deputy Dawg.  It was in incredibly poor taste and as an apology and as a token of my friendship and in respect and high regard for pizza sauce, I present you with your new official portrait.

Image result for barney fife pictures