Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) PF Trey Kaufman to Purdue

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

Indy Sports Partizan said Chris Reynolds would be our new AD. 

Not lending any credibility to ISP, because I have no connection or knowledge about them at all - but, Chris Reynolds becoming the new AD was all but decided upon and was being planned for, until McRobbie interjected in the 11th hour. So, not saying ISP deserves more or less credibility, but take the AD miss with a grain of salt. 

13 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

Not lending any credibility to ISP, because I have no connection or knowledge about them at all - but, Chris Reynolds becoming the new AD was all but decided upon and was being planned for, until McRobbie interjected in the 11th hour. So, not saying ISP deserves more or less credibility, but take the AD miss with a grain of salt. 

Seriously? What a turd. Can't wait to rid ourselves of that imbecile Aussie.  

54 minutes ago, maharkn said:

Could he reclassify as well which could have led to the Anderson transferring?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nah...

Damezi is a wing. 

Last year he couldn't crack the rotation, we have lost zero wings, and all three incoming players are wings.

33 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

Is it possible that The big news was Anderson leaving ?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

There was some twitter account that said a commit was coming "cough cough"-meaning Kaufman. Who knows? I could see him coming at anytime. I don't think he will be able to visit any schools for awhile. IMO that helps IU. 

7 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

For ****s sake, to stay ******* consistent I’ll add to my previous comment.

It’d be a fine ******* day in this shitass weather if Kaufman announced, “I’ll be attending Indiana ******* University next season to play with my brothers because I’m tired of those other ****sucking universities hanging banners. We’re going to hang a banner in Btown and **** in the rest of the teams along the way. Team Indiana. **** yeah!”

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think we are all a little bit more at ease with this post 

53 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

It’d be a fine ******* day in this shitass weather if Kaufman announced, “I’ll be attending Indiana ******* University next season to play with my brothers because I’m tired of those other ****sucking universities hanging banners. We’re going to hang a banner in Btown and **** in the rest of the teams along the way. Team Indiana. **** yeah!”

That's more like it!

2 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Nicely done!

Apologies for the filter not catching everything