Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) PF Trey Kaufman to Purdue

On 2/19/2020 at 11:14 PM, Old Friend said:

I happen to know a great one has offered his services.   Yet to be seen if accepted or not.

I'll play the guessing game and throw some spaghetti at the wall:

Tim Buckley (current UNLV assistant)

Damon Bailey

Jordy Hulls, reuniting with IUBB and his family after overseas adventure

5 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I'll play the guessing game and throw some spaghetti at the wall:

Tim Buckley (current UNLV assistant)

Damon Bailey

Jordy Hulls, reuniting with IUBB and his family after overseas adventure

None of the above, and the guy wouldn't be anywhere near anyone's "A" list.  You've all heard of him, but likely have no idea how terrific a shooter he is.  My hint is I said this guy - if he wanted to be - would be the next great assistant coach and maybe college head coach to come from IU.     Of the above guesses, Hulls is the closest.

None of the above, and the guy wouldn't be anywhere near anyone's "A" list.  You've all heard of him, but likely have no idea how terrific a shooter he is.  My hint is I said this guy - if he wanted to be - would be the next great assistant coach and maybe college head coach to come from IU.     Of the above guesses, Hulls is the closest.

Could he come in as a grad asst

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, 8bucks said:

Could he come in as a grad asst

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I guess he could, but he makes more money now than he could as a grad assistant.  He'd be a guy Archie could just bring in to help.  His path doesn't yet include college coaching, but I'd be shocked if it doesn't someday.  I don't mean to tease.  It's not going to happen as far as I know; I just know the services were offered and I would love to see them accepted.

3 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

I guess he could, but he makes more money now than he could as a grad assistant.  He'd be a guy Archie could just bring in to help.  His path doesn't yet include college coaching, but I'd be shocked if it doesn't someday.  I don't mean to tease.  It's not going to happen as far as I know; I just know the services were offered and I would love to see them accepted.

Gonna take a stab and throw this name out there ... Collin Hartman? 

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

Gonna throw this out there ... Collin Hartman? 

Another good guess.  The guy I'm speaking of is a better shooter than anyone knows because I doubt they've seen him unless they played against him in high school.  I'll stay with my hint from earlier only because I made a direct comment about him.....this past summer, maybe?  GREAT coach now.  And an incredible shooter.  I've seen it with my own eyes many times.   As good as I have ever seen just messing around.

1 minute ago, VO5 said:

Him, Roth, or Zeisloft are my guesses

All great guesses...but see above.   I can't just give his name.   I just can't.  But the game is an interesting view of the thoughts from you dudes!

Another good guess.  The guy I'm speaking of is a better shooter than anyone knows because I doubt they've seen him unless they played against him in high school.  I'll stay with my hint from earlier only because I made a direct comment about him.....this past summer, maybe?  GREAT coach now.  And an incredible shooter.  I've seen it with my own eyes many times.   As good as I have ever seen just messing around.

I feel like that’s Taylor Wayer.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app