Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) PF Trey Kaufman to Purdue

At Silver Creek, Salem jumped out to a quick 7-0 lead and then their dream of an upset became a nightmare.  Final score was a 103-47 Silver Creek win.  Kaufman and Jacobi combined for 49 points and both sat out the entire 4th Q.   Kaufman finished with 29  pts. on 12-16 FG; 3-4 on 3s; just 2-6 FT; 9 reb; 3 asst; 1 TO; 1 stl 1 blk.  Jacobi with 20 pts. on 8-10 FG; 2-2 on 3s; 2-2 FT; 6 reb; 2 TO; 2 stls; 1 blk.

NEW:  In this game, Kaufman reached the 1,000 point mark for his high school career.  Kooper Jacobi needs a little over 100 points to reach the 1,000 mark.

Edited by Class of '66 Old Fart
Added Career Points

Another fantastic game at Silver Creek (18-2) with a 63-62 win over Floyd Central (12-6).  It was all FC in the first half as they played terrific defense and forced SC into a half court game and led 26-13 at the break.  Kaufman only had 7 pts. on 2-6 FG.  In the 3rd Q, SC really picked up its defensive intensity and the pace of the game increased as well.  Kaufman scored 11 in the 3rd Q and for the game finished with 21pts. on 8-16 FG; 0-3 on 3s; 5-8 FT with his last FT an intentional miss with .6 sec. left in the game.  He had 5 reb; 3 asst; 3 stls; 2 blks and -0- TOs.  His last block really saved the game for SC as it came with FC going for the winning bucket.  Jacobi added 12 pts. for SC.

Silver Creek (19-2) with a 66-45 win over Scottsburg.  Kaufman 34 pts.  

Kaufman scored eight points in the first quarter and 11 in the second to help the Dragons to a 30-15 halftime lead.  He added 11 more in the third and four in the fourth.  Kaufman finished with 15 field goals, including one 3-pointer.  Kooper Jacobi added 16 pts. 

Trey Kaufman scored a game-high 30 points to lead Class 3A No. 1 Silver Creek (20-2) to a 79-39 Mid-Southern Conference win at Austin on Tuesday night.  Kaufman was 9-for-14 from the field and shot a perfect 12-for-12 from the free throw line.  Kooper Jacobi delivered a double-double (16 points and 13 rebounds).

Trey Kaufman scored a game-high 30 points to lead Class 3A No. 1 Silver Creek (20-2) to a 79-39 Mid-Southern Conference win at Austin on Tuesday night.  Kaufman was 9-for-14 from the field and shot a perfect 12-for-12 from the free throw line.  Kooper Jacobi delivered a double-double (16 points and 13 rebounds).

So, if he commits to Indiana will he forget how to shoot free throws? Love that 12-12 line.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

10 hours ago, MikeRoberts said:

I hope you get the job:)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not me....but someone I have seen shoot it, and he'd be absolutely terrific.    I could help...this guy could make significant and immediate changes.