Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

For Crystal Ball followers Slater, Daniels and Meyer have emoji326.png picks for A&M.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

As much as I like this kid, A&M makes a lot of sense for him. Williams’ style of play feels like a great fit. Plus, the closest thing they have to a PG is TJ Starks, who just isn’t very good. Diarra would just walk in and get the keys. 

Sounds good but dont have a ton of confidence Archie lands a quality grad transfer point

It hasn’t been his preferred option so far but he has landed two grad transfers so far. One didn’t pan out the other is to be determined but so far sounds promising.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Diarra is a good player and someone we could have used. But he committed to a school with a very good coach who undoubtedly told him he could start right away. There was not a realistic opportunity for him to start right away at IU. C'est la vie.