Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 minute ago, 8bucks said:

Well with the way we seem to stretch out injury recoveries here -had that play occurred at IU he would have come out of the locker room in a walking boot and in concussion protocol for 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Are we still pretending the staff was over cautious with our guys last year?

When I read the story about Diarra getting gashed over the eye, getting stitches in the locker room, and coming back to lead a late comeback win, in a HS game for God’s sake, yeah, that’s all I really needed to know. There have been some tough, competitive kids that have rolled through the program,  but when was the last time the toughest, most competitive, bad*** kid on the floor every night was an IU kid? The kid who just imposed his will on the game. Maybe Coverdale?  Everything about this kid just screams that to me. Love him.

DJ White?

Moye?

35 minutes ago, Demo said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/hassan_diarra11/status/1175170828142596096

Diarra now getting the Dawson Garcia treatment. Shouts out UGA fans and has received 14 replies. All IU. 

I think UGA fans have their focus towards other things this weekend! Although,  it will be great a atmosphere he is going to experience tomorrow!

16 minutes ago, jk34 said:

I think UGA fans have their focus towards other things this weekend! Although,  it will be great a atmosphere he is going to experience tomorrow!

Depends on the kid I suppose. Feel like Archie could point out how at IU basketball is number 1. Where at Georgia it’s what 3rd?

Would you like one million dollars and a cake with that perfect recruiting class?

You’re damn right we’d take that! I’d think that would be good enough for a top 5 class without looking into it at all, and would create some incredible roster balance going into 2021 recruiting.

Here’s to hoping you get your wish! We could probably at least get you the cake if the recruits don’t pan out.

Maybe the cake but I’ll pass on the money. I’m sure it would somehow cause ridiculous sanctions on the program.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hassan_diarra11/status/1175170828142596096
Diarra now getting the Dawson Garcia treatment. Shouts out UGA fans and has received 14 replies. All IU. 

People responding with Crean’s intro press conference “It’s Indiana. It’s Indiana” clip hahaha

Remember what Bossi said after summer AAU evals:
knbpto8xhgrosyfiqhbt&key=559a161d6d18766c66b488686a66804cc4a61f82eb96df5e215a6fa112c7cc53   Why he was one of my best: Diarra makes himself an easy pick for columns like this because he plays with virtually unmatched intensity and motor. Pretty much every time I walk away from watching him play I feel like he competed like his life was on the line. He's going to be a tremendous college defender and keeps getting better offensively.

If this is true, I want this kid. Culture kid right here, that’s my 5 cents

On 9/21/2019 at 12:43 AM, Walking Boot of Doom said:

People responding with Crean’s intro press conference “It’s Indiana. It’s Indiana” clip hahaha

There are now about 60 replies and every single one is an IU fan. I know that means nothing in the scheme of things, but it is awesome. 

And the creepy crean gif with the Purdue kid never gets old: Capture.PNG.4f5269dc4c16382b19cf2fc83e2bf1db.PNG

Indiana and Georgia are in for 4️Hassan Diarra’20 @hassan_diarra11 of @PSACardinals & @PSAhoops #Iubb #UGA
Andrew Slater

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

To be a fly on that wall. I wonder if Archie offered up a full mouth kiss to extend the olive branch?