Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Aaron

IU Louisville Baseball: A game for pride and confidence

Even our mistakes turn out well as Cross tries to throw the runner stealing out at 2nd and tosses ball into center but Gorski nails him at 3rd trying to take one more base. What can't Gorski do besides pitch?

2 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Even our mistakes turn out well as Cross tries to throw the runner stealing out at 2nd and tosses ball into center but Gorski nails him at 3rd trying to take one more base. What can't Gorski do besides pitch?

Just seems like everything that could go wrong has turned out okay in this game.  Hope we can capitalize and get out with a W.  

1 minute ago, Aaron said:

Sloan gets 2 k's to end the top of the 9th. Its ideal part of lineup with Gorski, Lloyd and Dunham. Lets do this.

Need to put this away. Those are the three guys that don't K constantly. Can't keep Lville in this with the arms they have in the pen. 

People may not agree but given we play Rutgers in 2 days in a game we have to have I would rather lose this is an inning or 2 in game that is only for pride than go 16-17 inning and win and be exhausted for the game Thu. Scott onto pitch.

7 minutes ago, Aaron said:

People may not agree but given we play Rutgers in 2 days in a game we have to have I would rather lose this is an inning or 2 in game that is only for pride than go 16-17 inning and win and be exhausted for the game Thu. Scott onto pitch.

I’d agree