Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Aaron

IU Michigan Baseball: Last Big Series of Year

Milto K's him. End 6th and that should be it for Milto. 10-4 after 6. Decent work but so far this is about IU offense showing up on Friday Night with small ball for once.

Still 10-4 at stretch. Let's see who comes in. I'd probably go with Manous or Scott even with the big lead as still need your best relievers to shut down powerful UM lineup.

Its actually Gabe Bierman which isn't a bad idea. Let him try to finish it with long relief and then not use rest of weekend and then maybe have him relieve Sommer against Louisville depending on how long he goes.

IU wins 10-4.

Where has this been on Friday nights? Small ball and beating up on an ace have not been our specialty but it sure worked tonight. Huge nights from Barr, Dunham and Fineman with excellent poke swings for singles and doubles all night long that drove in runs. Tonight shows small ball works fine and if this IU team shows up (along with the one that played in Champaign Sunday) we can beat anyone in the country. We did this all with the Matt's (Lloyd and Gorkski) having not the best of nights which makes it all the more impressive. Also nice work by Milto and Bierman out of pen especially.

We stopped UM's 13 game win streak but I think a big part of that is we are the best team they have seen in a long time and they were shell shocked by our talent and we did a nice job punching them in mouth early and then out later. We further solidified ourselves very safely in NCAA tournament yet again and if we can get 1 of the 2 this weekend we still have an outside shot to win conference.

I'll be in Ann Arbor tomorrow so will post a recap but not post during game. Lets hope it goes as well tomorrow minus the 'owl shrieking fan' who should never be allowed to attend a game again. Most annoying thing ever. 

13 minutes ago, Aaron said:

IU wins 10-4.

Where has this been on Friday nights? Small ball and beating up on an ace have not been our specialty but it sure worked tonight. Huge nights from Barr, Dunham and Fineman with excellent poke swings for singles and doubles all night long that drove in runs. Tonight shows small ball works fine and if this IU team shows up (along with the one that played in Champaign Sunday) we can beat anyone in the country. We did this all with the Matt's (Lloyd and Gorkski) having not the best of nights which makes it all the more impressive. Also nice work by Milto and Bierman out of pen especially.

We stopped UM's 13 game win streak but I think a big part of that is we are the best team they have seen in a long time and they were shell shocked by our talent and we did a nice job punching them in mouth early and then out later. We further solidified ourselves very safely in NCAA tournament yet again and if we can get 1 of the 2 this weekend we still have an outside shot to win conference.

I'll be in Arbor tomorrow so will post a recap but not post during game. Lets hope it goes as tomorrow minus the 'owl shrieking fan' who should never be allowed to attend a game again. Most annoying thing ever. 

Man if we win tomorrow I’m gonna get really excited. 

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

IU wins 10-4.

I'll be in Arbor tomorrow so will post a recap but not post during game. Lets hope it goes as tomorrow minus the 'owl shrieking fan' who should never be allowed to attend a game again. Most annoying thing ever. 

Timing wise (live an hour south of Indy) I wasnt able to be there tonight. I'm in Detroit right now and will be there tomorrow and Sunday.