Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2020) PG R.J. Davis

In the world of WTF recruiting, Davis spends time with Steph Curry during his PITTSBURGH visit.

What’s the connection? No violation? So odd.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Calbert cheaney is our assistant coach in waiting. He called RJ Davis and said “I’m Calbert, you may not know me but I have an under the table deal with Indiana university that goes into effect after the dead period to be an assistant. meanwhile I want to introduce you to me friend Steph Curry as I was his coach at one time and we are collectively going to sway you to IU

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

And he took an OV to G'town in late June.
Pat Lawless @PatLawless_
Class of 2020 PG R.J. Davis from @step_basketball @NYRhoops has set the following official visits: - Pittsburgh (September 20-22) - Marquette (September 27-29) - North Carolina (October 11-13)

So, do we root for UNC to keep Caleb Love in play? Does Love fit the mold of what Archie is trying to build?

So, do we root for UNC to keep Caleb Love in play? Does Love fit the mold of what Archie is trying to build?

Love is a long shot either way. With that said he fits because he is a defensive pg that is a 5* recruit. He’s also probably a 1 and done so he wouldn’t scare off Lander for 2021.

Announcing Monday for those interested. Seems UNC is the team to beat. Davis and Love picking the same team team is something that I thought wouldn’t happen. If this happens UNC is having the definition of recruiting momentum if you are that believes in that

47 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Announcing Monday for those interested. Seems UNC is the team to beat. Davis and Love picking the same team team is something that I thought wouldn’t happen. If this happens UNC is having the definition of recruiting momentum if you are that believes in that

And the beat goes on at UNCheat.