Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Stuhoo

Cameo Videos

10 minutes ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

I know what i'm getting everyone for Christmas.

I wonder if i can get one made for the board and post it in here?

Hell yeah!

Be nice if he unraveled that whole "Is he Middle School Bob" mystery! (ssshhhhh!)

Can y'all just imagine the value for our $5.00 if Tim Priller read these beauties?
  • "The Athletic put out its Big Ten power rankings for the upcoming season and had IU 10th. Yikes. This program has fallen off a cliff. IU just has no clue how to compete at the major conference level in both revenue sports.."
  • "Nothing about the program sticks out or separates itself from the pack. No recent success, decent but not elite facilities, and a coaching staff with no track record of success at the high major level. Another bad season and things will get very ugly."
  • "Archie Miller is not Tony Bennett. Bennett took Washington State to the Sweet Sixteen. Pullman is a basketball wasteland. There are far more coaches who had two bad first years and ended up getting fired than there are coaches who ended up being successful."
  • "IU was the healthiest it had ever been against Ohio State and laid a complete egg in what was essentially an NCAA tournament play-in game."
And those are just the ones from the past few weeks!

This imagery made me LOL literally.

Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

17 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

“Unfortunately no one’s better than Chuck Norris”

WAS THIS LINE A RESPONSE TO A PARTICULAR QUERY PERCHANCE?

Had to do a little archive research, and yes;  I  believe that Alaska sent Tim Priller a message asking him to compare himself to Chuck Norris.  The proof? It’s contained in a 2015 thread started by Alaska Hoosier:

15 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Had to do a little archive research, and yes;  I  believe that Alaska sent Tim Preller a message asking him to compare himself to Chuck Norris.  The proof? It’s contained in a 2015 thread started by Alaska Hoosier:

Yes. I asked him to explain how he was better than Chuck Norris.

21 minutes ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

Yes. I asked him to explain how he was better than Chuck Norris.

Completely awesome. By the way,  to truly achieve hall of fame best thing ever board status for the greatest deed of all time, you would have gotten him to respond as to whether "he can take five thugs at once."