Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Stuhoo

Cameo Videos

So, he cut my message short, left off a few names and didn't tell Aloha to suck it...like i asked him to. oh well. Nothing bad about a MSB motivational monday video to get your week off right.

Haha nice man! He is probably wtf am I getting myself into?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

Aloha, you are a horrible, terrible person. No wonder no one likes you. MSB probably didn't want to say for you to suck it because you are fringe stalker/active shooter and didn't want to have to take you down when you went nutso. just sayin'

^^What he said^^  

Other than that though, we loves you bunches Aloha!  :)

Aloha, you are a horrible, terrible person. No wonder no one likes you. MSB probably didn't want to say for you to suck it because you are fringe stalker/active shooter and didn't want to have to take you down when you went nutso. just sayin'

MSB is my boy. He giggles at your $$$ to say stupid things. Sticks and stones *******! Hope you’ve started converting your snowmobile because winter isn’t coming!

14 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

MSB is my boy. He giggles at your $$$ to say stupid things. Sticks and stones *******! Hope you’ve started converting your snowmobile because winter isn’t coming!

Are you aware that you could be arrested for this ugliness directed at our good friend Alaska?   

[§5-7.5]  "Aloha Spirit".  (a)  "Aloha Spirit" is the coordination of mind and heart within each person.  It brings each person to the self.  Each person must think and emote good feelings to others.  In the contemplation and presence of the life force, "Aloha", the following unuhi laula loa may be used:

"Akahai", meaning kindness to be expressed with tenderness;

"Lokahi", meaning unity, to be expressed with harmony;

"Oluolu", meaning agreeable, to be expressed with pleasantness;

"Haahaa", meaning humility, to be expressed with modesty;

"Ahonui", meaning patience, to be expressed with perseverance.

These are traits of character that express the charm, warmth and sincerity of Hawaii's people.  It was the working philosophy of native Hawaiians and was presented as a gift to the people of Hawaii.  "Aloha" is more than a word of greeting or farewell or a salutation.  "Aloha" means mutual regard and affection and extends warmth in caring with no obligation in return.  "Aloha" is the essence of relationships in which each person is important to every other person for collective existence.  "Aloha" means to hear what is not said, to see what cannot be seen and to know the unknowable.

(b)  In exercising their power on behalf of the people and in fulfillment of their responsibilities, obligations and service to the people, the legislature, governor, lieutenant governor, executive officers of each department, the chief justice, associate justices, and judges of the appellate, circuit, and district courts may contemplate and reside with the life force and give consideration to the "Aloha Spirit". [L 1986, c 202, §1]

What better way to pass the time waiting for Quinones announcement than following the cat fight between Alaska and Aloha.  :103:

Clearly Aloha's been making too many 'Tiny Bubbles' in his bathtub and hasn't been 'leied' enough.  On the other hand, Alaska can check out anytime he please but Yukon can ever leave.  [Glenn Frey just started spinning in his grave]  I'll close the door quietly when I leave.  

Are you aware that you could be arrested for this ugliness directed at our good friend Alaska?   

[§5-7.5]  "Aloha Spirit".  (a)  "Aloha Spirit" is the coordination of mind and heart within each person.  It brings each person to the self.  Each person must think and emote good feelings to others.  In the contemplation and presence of the life force, "Aloha", the following unuhi laula loa may be used:

"Akahai", meaning kindness to be expressed with tenderness;

"Lokahi", meaning unity, to be expressed with harmony;

"Oluolu", meaning agreeable, to be expressed with pleasantness;

"Haahaa", meaning humility, to be expressed with modesty;

"Ahonui", meaning patience, to be expressed with perseverance.

These are traits of character that express the charm, warmth and sincerity of Hawaii's people.  It was the working philosophy of native Hawaiians and was presented as a gift to the people of Hawaii.  "Aloha" is more than a word of greeting or farewell or a salutation.  "Aloha" means mutual regard and affection and extends warmth in caring with no obligation in return.  "Aloha" is the essence of relationships in which each person is important to every other person for collective existence.  "Aloha" means to hear what is not said, to see what cannot be seen and to know the unknowable.

(b)  In exercising their power on behalf of the people and in fulfillment of their responsibilities, obligations and service to the people, the legislature, governor, lieutenant governor, executive officers of each department, the chief justice, associate justices, and judges of the appellate, circuit, and district courts may contemplate and reside with the life force and give consideration to the "Aloha Spirit". [L 1986, c 202, §1]

This doesn’t apply to haoles like Alaska

On 5/6/2019 at 2:08 PM, HoosierAloha said:

Ask him why he didn’t tell “Aloha to suck it.” This world doesn’t revolve around you eskimos. Global warming is going to **** your **** up and your stooopid dog race!”

Lol he'll put wheels on the sleds while you'll need arm floaties to stay afloat.  #advantagenimrod