Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2020) PF/C - Dawson Garcia to Minnesota

Normally I would stand up for someone and say “come on, it was a mistake, let it die” but he is a dbag

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh yeah. There are many people that have said some pretty dumb things, myself included. He is the only one I won’t let something like that die for. I am sure I will poke fun at myself sometime for the Grigson slip up. But that was awesome.

I know this has been explained before but could somebody refresh my memory on the Calhoun thing 

It was one of his non specific riddles insinuating who we were hiring instead of Crean. He was a bit more boisterous in those days and there is a reason he goes only where milehiu goes. It wasn’t well received at Scout at the time. Or since really.

On 8/30/2019 at 8:28 AM, mdn82 said:

It was one of his non specific riddles insinuating who we were hiring instead of Crean. He was a bit more boisterous in those days and there is a reason he goes only where milehiu goes. It wasn’t well received at Scout at the time. Or since really.

I’m pretty sure it had to do with a recruitment of a player. We weren’t even recruiting against UConn for the player. 

I’m pretty sure it had to do with a recruitment of a player. We weren’t even recruiting against UConn for the player. 

Yep you are right. Circa 10ish years ago. I had a buddy tell me the same after I posted that. I always remembered it the other way. No clue why. I just remember him being smug about it when he was questioned on it. The only thing better at the time was Government Cheese. Miss that dude.

17 minutes ago, CrimsonCreamer said:

It was about Jelan Kendrick I believe. Ended up going to Memphis and Ole Miss and did nothing. Same class as Kyrie Irving

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That’s exactly right.

Not a bad memory for one who doesn’t post often. You should re-join the fun(fray?) CrimsonC.

4 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

How do we feel on this one?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Tell you what; when Dawson Garcia takes his inevitable official visit to IU, he's gonna get the full-on star treatment, and you can bet that Anthony Leal and Trey Galloway will be there to help chaperone.