Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2020) PF/C - Dawson Garcia to Minnesota

IMG_0061.jpg
Saw this on the 247 site. Guys I thought I would be able to provide info galore on this visit. My proximity and relationships with MU alum have yielded nearly nothing. Nobody has any real solid info on how it went. Everyone (MU alum) thinks 50/50.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

For what it’s worth, MU fans on the site are claiming this photo is from this weekend.....I reside approximately 1 hour East of where this photo was taken. I can tell you, the temperature was in the High 30’s all weekend clouds and snow. This is from his first visit imo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What island do you live on? Isn’t Marquette a few miles west of Lake Michigan?

Just now, mdn82 said:

Not sure but according to the Marquette guys he has an in home next Sunday with Memphis. If that holds I am guessing the 20th.

Hopefully that’s just there last desperate plea but more than likely it will be an offer of cash. 

Hopefully Archie has already lined up some totally allowed sponsorship deals with Ken Nunn and Mark Cuban. 

4 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Also they have a guy that seems like he wants to be an insider saying it’s down to Marquette and Minnesota. He of course spoke directly to an assistant coach at Dawson’s high school.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Sounds like he left the board for awhile because fighting with people about the former coach. And this was his glorious return. 

10 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Hopefully that’s just there last desperate plea but more than likely it will be an offer of cash. 

Hopefully Archie has already lined up some totally allowed sponsorship deals with Ken Nunn and Mark Cuban. 

Now that the NCAA has given their blessing to pro athletes, we should never be outbid for a basketball recruit. And not losing as many to all the cheaters south of us either.

22 minutes ago, schoosier said:

Now that the NCAA has given their blessing to pro athletes, we should never be outbid for a basketball recruit. And not losing as many to all the cheaters south of us either.

Imagine how much business Yogis(it’s coming back from what I hear) or Chocolate moose will be able to do if people know that the money will go towards helping IU land the best recruits. 

14 hours ago, MikeRoberts said:

What island do you live on? Isn’t Marquette a few miles west of Lake Michigan?

Yep my mistake.  I said east because they are east of me.  Should have been written as west.  I'd bet you thought about it really hard and figured that out all on your own though.  Just a few minutes before hitting send.