Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2020) PF/C - Dawson Garcia to Minnesota

So you post something that is most likely wrong to attack a school in competition for a recruit. How many Marquette players have been shot in their time there?

How did I attack a school by posting a meme about the city? If you get triggered by memes might want to stay off the internet.

Oh and it’s not made up Milwaukee has crime issues

http:// https://fox6now.com/2019/04/23/analysis-of-fbi-crime-data-shows-milwaukee-is-the-6th-most-dangerous-big-city-in-america/

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

So you post something that is most likely wrong to attack a school in competition for a recruit. How many Marquette players have been shot in their time there?

You are an interesting fella. Wanna smoke one? That will turn your frown upside down.

4D4F8AC7-1439-4BBF-8258-97A633081FF2.png.e878a5efd5d105e39434d95f596f5cf1.png

France is next to Spain...

On topic, it’ll be interesting to see how this goes. Basing a judgement off the things he’s said, I believe IU is in a great position. Now, that could be just him playing up a IU for more traffic before his commitment. However, that doesn’t seem to be how he rolls. If he made an announcement today, I’d feel pretty good about us landing him.

If we were to land him, I think we have a really good chance at competing for a conference championship next season with a big and versatile front court and some developing guards and wings.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

By the video it seems he is going to have Archie in for a home visit. I imagine he will do that most of next week. Wonder if we start hearing something next weekend or if it goes radio silent til the 20th.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It will also be interesting if Garcia takes Archie up on his offer to meet with him one last time before he announces

Ha good timing. I was just thinking the same and what it would mean for timing.

By the video it seems he is going to have Archie in for a home visit. I imagine he will do that most of next week. Wonder if we start hearing something next weekend or if it goes radio silent til the 20th.

Dead period starts Monday. Archie will have to do it on Sunday before midnight and right after the Marquette visit ends. This one will be down to the wire. IU has done absolutely everything they could to be in this position. Marquette has been the one with the most chatter since the summer and this will be his 2nd official there in 5 months. I truly believe he was going to Marquette until he had a knockout visit at IU and that made him reconsider. This one could go either way and I wouldn’t be surprised at the outcome

Dead period starts Monday. Archie will have to do it on Sunday before midnight and right after the Marquette visit ends. This one will be down to the wire. IU has done absolutely everything they could to be in this position. Marquette has been the one with the most chatter since the summer and this will be his 2nd official there in 5 months. I truly believe he was going to Marquette until he had a knockout visit at IU and that made him reconsider. This one could go either way and I wouldn’t be surprised at the outcome

Good eye. Wonder if it starts leaking next or if he just sets up an announcement and goes radio silent.

I love going through these threads and seeing the reactions of posters after an interview. The glass half empty posters will try to find any comment that puts IU in a negative light or the comment that the look s favorable to other schools. The glass half full people do the opposite.
I don't know where he is going. I hope he picks IU, but if he doesn't, life goes on.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

The dead period ends the 14th and he isn't announcing until the 20th. 

The dead period ends the 14th and he isn't announcing until the 20th. 

In Evan Daniels interview his dad said goal is to sign on the 20th or sooner. He could wrap this up before the dead period ends

On 11/7/2019 at 4:22 PM, mdn82 said:

He was replaced by Walking Boot on the last page. Or was he?

You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Here I am, Btown Banners.