Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2020) PF/C - Dawson Garcia to Minnesota

Not looking bueno thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not looking good for the recruitment or not looking good for a visit? Or both? Unless something drastically changes from everything reported IU is going to get a visit. Memphis has a lot of ground to make up with the other 4 (UNC, Marquette, IU and Minny)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not looking good for the recruitment or not looking good for a visit? Or both? Unless something drastically changes from everything reported IU is going to get a visit. Memphis has a lot of ground to make up with the other 4 (UNC, Marquette, IU and Minny)

IMO, the recruitment. Just the vibes. Although, CAM isn’t discouraged yet.

20 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

IMO, the recruitment. Just the vibes. Although, CAM isn’t discouraged yet.

Im not seeing anything to make me less optimistic, or to make me think this is anything other than an IU:Marquette battle. Because of that, I kinda like our chances. In fact, I like them better than the IU/Georgia/A&M battle for Diarra.

I ju$t get a really bad $en$e that their recruiting of Garcia will pick up lot$ of $team very quickly.

I really hope we are in as good of a position as you say we are. Schools like Memphi$ coming in near the perceived end of a recruitment just kinda makes my stomach churn.

I ju$t get a really bad $en$e that their recruiting of Garcia will pick up lot$ of $team very quickly.

I really hope we are in as good of a position as you say we are. Schools like Memphi$ coming in near the perceived end of a recruitment just kinda makes my stomach churn.

They started recruiting him after the NBPA top 100 camp

4 hours ago, RatpigHoosier said:

Ha$ that feeling though I have no proof

To be fair here, Minnesota and Marquette don’t exactly make me think payments are happening. And Memphis would prefer not to make payments if they don’t have to or if the kid isn’t listening to that.

But, any time their involved I’m going to start wondering...

To be fair here, Minnesota and Marquette don’t exactly make me think payments are happening. And Memphis would prefer not to make payments if they don’t have to or if the kid isn’t listening to that.

But, any time their involved I’m going to start wondering...

Don’t let the Minnesota name fool you. Slick Dick Pitino is in charge and I wouldn’t put ANYTHING past him. They just don’t have the ties of the nefarious schools.

Marquette, yeah they don’t strike me as shady. But heck if Creighton is doing it, who knows.

2 hours ago, Alford Bailey said:

Ha$ that feeling though I have no proof

Are we gonna play ball then? We can’t pay like Duke, UK, UNC and a couple schools out west. But losing out to these finalists should never happen.