Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2020) PF/C - Dawson Garcia to Minnesota

2 hours ago, ap2345 said:

I’m guessing that crystal ball pick was based on a 50/50 guess. When the main guys start making picks then I’ll care to notice.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah, to be fair that person from Duke making that pick seems to be the king of the "same day pick" to boost his numbers.  While he's 32/35 this year, 11 of his picks have come within 24 hours of the player announcing his decision with some of his picks coming within an hour of two of the player announcing when often it has already leaked.  Lifetime the guy is only at 73% so he's probably working on getting his percentage up by putting in a pick on a player and then waiting until a day or two before the player announces and adjusting it if he hears news leaking.

4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

We ride with a front court of TJD, Brunk, Race and Smith 

Riding with that front court next year is solid and excellent.

My only (minor) concern is that we would be losing three of those four at the end of next year, leaving a senior Race and freshmen for the 2021-22 season.

1 minute ago, HoosierRobbie said:

FWIW: borzello of ESPN says his pick is Marquette, while Corey Evans of rivals says he leans Marquette but don’t count out IU.

^^So, they don't really know.^^

Info will likely leak out a bit in the next few days, but until a guy like Daniels, Meyer, Snow, pap or Chris shows his cards I remain without tea leaves to read.

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

My only (minor) concern is that we would be losing three of those four at the end of next year, leaving a senior Race and freshmen for the 2021-22 season.

Would love to get another 2 year grad transfer 

13 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Borzello also basically saying don’t count out IU as well. Saying he would take Marquette for now with a 60% confidence level. One thing all are saying is this is Marquette and IU. This is going down to the wire and will be a very close call.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

My 100% confidence in IU outweighs Borzello's 60%. BOOM HOOSIERS

30 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

You think TJD is going pro after 2 btw?

I don’t think we are getting him. I’m not seeing any real momentum swinging our way in that recruitment.

What does this mean exactly? By all accounts we are one of his two choices and we apparently knocked his official visit out of the park. How in the world can you claim we have no momentum in this recruitment?

Cold feet.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app