Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2020) PF/C - Dawson Garcia to Minnesota

5 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Well lots of rumblings about Garcia to IU I even heard one. Person was in the know enough to cal Romeo but not before Chris did. So not sure how reliable. But could be a very important weekend for both programs. 

Sounds like the visit is going well from what I read. He would be a nice piece for years to come. Would make me being okay with losing out on Furst in 2021. 

44 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Sounds like the visit is going well from what I read. He would be a nice piece for years to come. Would make me being okay with losing out on Furst in 2021. 

Alot better than Furst, besides they won't be playing same position.

2 hours ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I've heard we've cooled on Furst, hence the visit from Patterson. I think Kaufman is plan A and Patterson is next up.

For some reason the staff isn't quite sold on Furst, per what I just read this week on TOS.

I've heard we've cooled on Furst, hence the visit from Patterson. I think Kaufman is plan A and Patterson is next up.
For some reason the staff isn't quite sold on Furst, per what I just read this week on TOS.

Would love getting Garcia. Disappointed about Furst. Appears to be an excellent option at the 4. Maybe lacks the athleticism they want????

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Early signing period so I’d expect within the next few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

http://m.startribune.com/five-star-prior-lake-senior-dawson-garcia-visits-indiana-this-weekend-decision-coming-soon-after/563865392/

Sounds like possibly next week. But nothing definitive.

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I like the pictures of his mom wearing IU gear that she purchased.

I like the fact that he canceled his Marquette visit and will make a decision with us as the last visit.

I like our chances a lot.

So are they not allowed to provide parents attire on official visits?

I like the pictures of his mom wearing IU gear that she purchased.
I like the fact that he canceled his Marquette visit and will make a decision with us as the last visit.
I like our chances a lot.

He hasn’t cancelled the Marquette visit just yet. After this visit he wants to sit down with parents and then decide if they have all the info they need to make a decision or if he needs to take another visit