Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2020) PF/C - Dawson Garcia to Minnesota

I get this feeling though we are in hope and pray mode our talent gels and chemistry trumps talent. We will get a lot of answers to these questions this season.

I’m wearing thin on the excuses and wait and see stuff, tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

8 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

It’s not like I purposely troll, or just WANT to handout bad news. I live in the area. I work in the High School basketball scene. I know about every coach and media person in the area. I know fans at Silver Creek. I know parents of some of the players. I would love Kaufman to head to Monroe County. But all I’m saying is, I wouldn’t get my hopes too high on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I genuinely appreciate the information you share, and add it to the rest.  I don't think you are a troll either.  It may or may not be fair to ask you if you ever hear any positive IU information.  It may be the case that you do share positive IU information here, and it is buried beneath a lot of negative story lines because the wind is blowing the wrong way, that is, the rumors concerning IU are mostly negative, and it is for that reason you seem negative all the time.

Now that it's official I feel confident in saying there's a certain poster on another board who everyone thinks is an insider but obviously is not, and whose word I'll never give any time to again.

I'm sure there was a time he had a good source, but that person is probably no longer close to the program so now he's just getting bad info and passing it along as near gospel.

Hopefully the NCAA gets things moving to help us out some.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just like that Michigan is back recruiting with the big dogs. Todd is #12 in country. Also favored to get Dickerson who is a high 4 star. Michigan is just like Louisville.

I can't begin to fathom what or who it might be, but surely Archie has a Plan B in mind knowing that Garcia was not a sure fired commit.

It’s an opinion but I think he tries to get Lander to reclass. As that might be his best chance to get him here.

3 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Michigan and Louisville have been to the Final Four lately. We haven’t been there since the Bush Administration.

But the kids should appreciate that we just won it all when Reagan was president...

6 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I just don’t see us getting Kaufman and Lander. The people around here that claim to know the Kaufmans say he’s a Louisville lean. And I’ve heard Lander could be heading in the same direction. Archie won’t beat Mack in recruiting. If you ever listen to a Chris Mack press conference, you’ll see why. IU was dumb to not hire him.

Stay up on the hill! I have lots of people who are close to the situation and they are of belief that IU is the clear choice at this time. So are you hearing this on the Uof6 boards? I know you like to hang out on other schools boards and at times have sure made IU fans look like goofs.

Absolutely imperative we go to the tournament this year. Since Michigan and Louisville definitely will, and could very well have deep tournament runs.

We can't expect to fight off those schools for guys like Lander and Kaufman while we're in the NIT and they're going past the second week of the tournament.