Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2020) PF/C - Dawson Garcia to Minnesota

Just a last attempt to get a feel for his decision by Corey Evans.
https://sports.yahoo.com/q-top-40-forward-dawson-195237199.html

Thanks for sharing. That reads like Marquette as well. The final answer relates to how he describes Marquette right above

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Dawson mostly talked about the fan base when discussing IU. He talked about his role when discussing Marquette. As the end he said his decision will be based on his relationship to the coaching staff and the role they have planned for him.  It sounds like Marquette.

Sounded rather neutral to me but he spent time on our fan base and how they knew who he was on campus. No other team got that mention. Didn’t like the minny Jersey dope thing.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Dawson mostly talked about the fan base when discussing IU. He talked about his role when discussing Marquette. As the end he said his decision will be based on his relationship to the coaching staff and the role they have planned for him.  It sounds like Marquette.

That’s how I read it.

Again I’m biased, but he sounds the most excited about Indiana - he’s not just repeating the same marketing sales pitch the coaches gave him like he is talking about Memphis.

Let it be known I will go down with this ship!

Sounded rather neutral to me but he spent time on our fan base and how they knew who he was on campus. No other team got that mention. Didn’t like the minny Jersey dope thing.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app
Whatever the preconceived notion of the poster is how they interpreted it. Human nature

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don’t understand IU fans. You talk Garcia in the NIT but that was IU last year and not Marquette. IU basketball fans are much like Nebraska football fans. Outstanding fans but also living in the past.  Playing for IU for non Hoosiers does not have the mystique that you believe it does.

I don’t understand IU fans. You talk Garcia in the NIT but that was IU last year and not Marquette. IU basketball fans are much like Nebraska football fans. Outstanding fans but also living in the past.  Playing for IU for non Hoosiers does not have the mystique that you believe it does.

Thanks for the heads up. We appreciate your input. But Garcia isn’t playing for either team last year. Compare the rosters.

Be proud of your 1 championship. You will never have another.

Maybe lay off the alchohol before posting cant even understand half of this

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app