Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2020) PF/C - Dawson Garcia to Minnesota

4 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Well heck; Wade was in L.A. for a Friday night game. Garcia's official visit at MU started Friday night and lasted 48 hours. 

So, Chris heard what he heard, and it's likely the truth.

1 hour ago, HoosierDribbler said:

Oh Lord, now we are following flights of NBA players.

Sometimes I forget if it's an IU site or an aviation enthusiasts one! 

I agree with many of the IU over Marquette analysis done here, but proximity and relationships count a lot. No idea how much in this case but they are important. We don't know how close he is with Marquette staff & team nor how much his family values being a few hours drive away versus a long drive/flight. 

Guys, he's coming to IU.
Why the hell wouldn't he?
I believe it is 50/50 we get Garcia. While I agree, purely from a Basketball standpoint, it should be a no brainers. Sometimes it is not just about basketball. However, there are many reasons he could pick Marquette. Some on here couldn't believe Garland would pick Vandy because he wanted to stay close to home. At least one said he couldn't understand it because his family wasn't like that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I say we fight fire with fire.
If they're gonna have D-Wade visit the lad, let's get T-Prill on a plane to the Twin Cities! ASAP!

That just wouldn’t be fair though. We’d also probably figure out a way to self impose a nine year postseason ban too...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Archie has to start landing players like this to build an elite program. TJD is nice but who replaces him? The 2020 class has no immediate difference makers.

How long have you been refreshing so you could be the first to post a Archie sucks we are doomed post?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app