Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2020) PF/C - Dawson Garcia to Minnesota

Rabby, on the Hoosier Hysterics podcast, said that Dawson and all of the Garcia family enjoy the fan support and the positive tweets they see.

So there’s that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wait, I thought our fan base only tweeted negative things to recruits...

Glad to know they’re feeling the warmth of Hoosier Nation.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, JHoosier914 said:

Where are you getting your information?

Well I first saw it on the Peegs board, then talked to a couple writers I talk to when it comes to this stuff from time to time. I'm far from an insider but it all seems really consistent. I trust the guys I talked to, but this recruitment as a whole has been pretty hush hush so a rumor like that can swirl really really quick.

Wait, I thought our fan base only tweeted negative things to recruits...

Glad to know they’re feeling the warmth of Hoosier Nation.

If he goes elsewhere there will be a few jackasses that send him negative tweets

Well I first saw it on the Peegs board, then talked to a couple writers I talk to when it comes to this stuff from time to time. I'm far from an insider but it all seems really consistent. I trust the guys I talked to, but this recruitment as a whole has been pretty hush hush so a rumor like that can swirl really really quick.

They got a feel for it?

Not particularly, everyone I've heard from is pretty split, as we've been seeing. Unfortunately I don't think we'll truly know until hours before the announcement. 

Well, let’s hope that if it is this weekend, Archie can get one last meeting in with him face to face.

2 hours ago, Ajwhitis said:

Seems a decision is coming soon, by the weekend soon. Not completely sure of the legitimacy, but just thought I'd let y'all know.

This rumor has been debunked by Rabs. My bad y’all, I stick by the rest of what I said but it seems a lot of people got pulled into the decision date being this week. 

Crystal ball for Marquette

Don’t doubt he could end up there but for the life of me not sure why any good player would want to be there.

If I take off my cream and crimson glasses and look at it from all angles, not sure where they beat us out, not in any respect.

With knowledge that he’s trying to wrap up by the 20th, it’s now or never to get that pick in from the “game” perspective of the Crystal Ball. Let’s see what happens.

Regardless, he’s still a lock to IU and I can’t wait to watch him in Assembly Hall.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners