Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2020) PF/C - Dawson Garcia to Minnesota

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

He hasn’t cancelled the Marquette visit just yet. After this visit he wants to sit down with parents and then decide if they have all the info they need to make a decision or if he needs to take another visit

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If he sets an announcement date without a senior visit to Marquette I’m really liking our chances. I may have overstated it a bit, but this Minnesota newspaper article pull is why I think he’s canceling the Marquette visit:

“I’m probably going to figure it out after my Indiana visit,” Garcia said in a video this week on Peegs.com. “Sit down with my parents and talk things over.”

If he sets an announcement date without a senior visit to Marquette I’m really liking our chances. I may have overstated it a bit, but this Minnesota newspaper article pull is why I think he’s canceling the Marquette visit:
“I’m probably going to figure it out after my Indiana visit,” Garcia said in a video this week on Peegs.com. “Sit down with my parents and talk things over.”

Has he visited Marquette before on an unofficial

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Don’t those usually say not committed?

He snuck in a very small #nc at the end which I assume stands for "not committed". But very interesting that he didn't spell that out as pronouncedly as he did for the Memphis and Minnesota posts.

1 minute ago, goonaha said:

He snuck in a very small #nc at the end which I assume stands for "not committed". But very interesting that he didn't spell that out as pronouncedly as he did for the Memphis and Minnesota posts.

My brain read that as National Championship. My unbridled realism doesn’t mean I don’t have hopes 

As others have said (and from what I'm reading/hearing), I would expect a week or so lull, and then I'm betting he will come out with an announcement date.  My guess is that it'll all be wrapped up the weekend of November 9th.