Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2020) PF Matt Cross to Miami

Hopefully posters don’t start turning on each other like they did waiting on our first 2020 recruit....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We will never ever get another recruit again unless we start paying $100k per recruit. . There that should get a convo started for you Mr. Boob.

We will never ever get another recruit again unless we start paying $100k per recruit. . There that should get a convo started for you Mr. Boob.

I’ve been saying we need to do this for years. Play that same game all the other big time programs are doing

Adidas did it so he would go to a high profile adidas school. Probably didn’t care which. 

Except Langford was “seriously” considering Vanderbilt, a Nike school, and Kansas, arguably a more desirable Adidas school. I wonder what went in to ensuring it wasn’t Vanderbilt, and if there was anything needed to secure the Indiana commitment.

37 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Except Langford was “seriously” considering Vanderbilt, a Nike school, and Kansas, arguably a more desirable Adidas school. I wonder what went in to ensuring it wasn’t Vanderbilt, and if there was anything needed to secure the Indiana commitment.

How do we know he was seriously considering Vanderbilt? 

7 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Not sure why you’re making this a thing...

You know as much or as little as I do.

Which is exactly my point we don’t know anything to suggest that Romeo was given money to pick IU. 

He was given money/opportunities to pick Adidas. But doubtful they really cared which adidas school. 

And even if he was there’s no evidence whatsoever.  

And I say that as somebody who is 100% ok with us paying players  

May 31- June 2 for an official visit

Is Chuck going to F us here? Looks like all the crystal balls are for South Carolina where Chuck Martin is the lead recruiter. His biggest recruit at IU was the magnificent Curtis Jones

Doubt it. Both crystal balls from South Carolina insiders. Most the talk before the 2 new visits was for IU and Miami but i f anyone is saying they know where he is leaning they are lying. I would say IU has as good as chance as anybody when it’s all said and done

Hope you’re right. Cross’ recruitment has been really quiet since roughly mid to late June.