Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Aaron

IU Baseball vs. Minnesota: Massive Series

10 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Actually the aquarium is in Newport Kentucky which is in the Cincinnati area on the Kentucky side.

With that said the Louisville zoo is awesome as is the Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs Museum, Science Center and the Mega Caverns. All of these are a lot of fun and certainly something a kid would enjoy if you make the trip. Definitely worth it. Louisville is a cool city.

So is 4th Street Live :)

18 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Actually the aquarium is in Newport Kentucky which is in the Cincinnati area on the Kentucky side.

With that said the Louisville zoo is awesome as is the Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs Museum, Science Center and the Mega Caverns. All of these are a lot of fun and certainly something a kid would enjoy if you make the trip. Definitely worth it. Louisville is a cool city.

Oh wow thanks for the heads up. Had been given some very bad information. 

Maybe we can do the Zoo. Daughter is only 2 so Animals are the thing she most gets into. 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Maybe we can do the Zoo. Daughter is only 2 so Animals are the thing she most gets into. 

Louisville Zoo is really nice. 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Yes definitely. The zoo in Louisville is awesome and in my mind definitely better than the Indy zoo which I like (The Fort Wayne Zoo is also better than the Indy Zoo in my mind believe it or not). 

The zoo would definitely be cool for her. If you have more time there’s parts of the Science Center shed really like too. The Louisville Slugger museum is right around the corner too.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

34 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Yes definitely. The zoo in Louisville is awesome and in my mind definitely better than the Indy zoo which I like (The Fort Wayne Zoo is also better than the Indy Zoo in my mind believe it or not). 

Fort Wayne is one we want to go to as well. 

On my computer I have an excel file with places within driving distance for easy trips. Places that would require at most 1 night in a hotel. 

Lots of Zoos on there, the rocket center in Alabama. Science center in St Louis, Mammoth Cave, Loveland Castle etc 

5 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Fort Wayne is one we want to go to as well. 

On my computer I have an excel file with places within driving distance for easy trips. Places that would require at most 1 night in a hotel. 

Lots of Zoos on there, the rocket center in Alabama. Science center in St Louis, Mammoth Cave, Loveland Castle etc 

Holiday World