Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Aaron

IU Ball St Baseball

IU wins easily 14-3. This is probably the best BSU team in several yrs and instead of the close game wins against them of last few yrs we flat out embarrassed them which shows how hot we are right now,

Its no accident that having Sommer back has changed our fortunes on weekdays last 2 weeks. Throw in the rise of Gordon and Saalfrank finally reaching the pitcher I always knew he could be and we've got a staff any Hoosier fan should feel really really good about. That's why our season has turned around since Canisius series and we are playing our best baseball now that our entire staff is healthy. Hopefully we can keep this up now and make a push for conference championship and regional Host.

Last year we started strong and faded a bit down stretch so hopefully the slow start this year continues to lead to a much stronger finish which is far preferable. Need to win our next 4 facing an awful MSU team and BSU again in Indy next week before we close with a really tough schedule. 

Note I cannot provide updates for any of the next 4 games as I have plans during each one of them. 

5 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Thanks for the updates Aaron.

Your welcome and I love to do it!

Just as I said don't expect any updates the next 4 games except wrap ups. I will not be watching any MSU games and Ball St I will be at so I should be able to write a good recap eventually when I get home but can't do anything in game. I'll be back a week from Friday vs. Minny with full updates.