Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Romeo Langford - Utah Jazz

Romeo is an injured enigma. Imo, Celtics would be smart to let him get a year or 2 experience practicing with the big boys before throwing him to the wolves.

In the end, I hope for a successful Oladipo like story to his career.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I could see the Celtics waiting a year or two. Because if the Celtics don’t win or go to the ECF this season, Ainge will blow it up and Romeo will either be a trading piece or a part of the future.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Romeo is an injured enigma. Imo, Celtics would be smart to let him get a year or 2 experience practicing with the big boys before throwing him to the wolves.

In the end, I hope for a successful Oladipo like story to his career.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah, this.

Never understood the hype on Romeo.Great kid but will never live up to the crazy expectations.

Kid is a natural scorer. Freshmen aren’t supposed to finish at the rim like he did. He’s never been considered a shooter by any means but with the spacing and speed of the game, he can end up in a few years averaging 15 a game. And I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up a 20 ppg guy in the league. It just depends how much work he puts into it.