Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Romeo Langford - Utah Jazz

#14 for Romeo is excellent. Happy for him. He’s been extremely professional about his decisions. Can’t fault him for monetizing his worth.

I just hope we get to see the Romeo we all hoped to see down the line. He could be slick, if he figures it out.

Watching this draft has me thinking what woulda been had we got Garland and he was healthy. Might have even made the NCAA..... JK.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

3 hours ago, Bowhunter said:

I don’t think Garland is that good. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

My money is on him to be the bust of the draft. Scouts don't have a lot of film on him. I thought he was a turnover machine as well. 

On 6/20/2019 at 11:20 PM, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I guess I’m a Celtics fan now. Haha. Was hoping the Pacers would get Carsen and Romeo.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Me too. Really hoping the Pacers know something we all don’t, in regards to getting a PG in free agency. The pick was nice but we already have 2 guys at his position. 

Romeo is going to do really well in Boston. He was the single most effective player in all of cbb when in the pick and roll and avg nearly 17 per. All of this with a gimp shooting hand. Having more space, much better players around him and Brad Stevens should make for a stellar rookie year, assuming he stays healthy.

Saw a tweet of the Celts' rookie presser, I'm surprised that Romeo (as far as the jerseys they had) had #45, esp. considering that 0 was available.

Jayson Tatum wears #0. I figured he would’ve went with his HS number (#1) since that was available. It almost seems as if they were given random numbers. I find it very odd that Carsen
Edwards or anybody would choose #29.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, LIHoosier said:

Saw a tweet of the Celts' rookie presser, I'm surprised that Romeo (as far as the jerseys they had) had #45, esp. considering that 0 was available.

https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Boston-Celtics/2/Retired-Numbers

The organization has retired damn near every number. It’s so bizarre. 

Jayson Tatum wears #0. I figured he would’ve went with his HS number (#1) since that was available. It almost seems as if they were given random numbers. I find it very odd that Carsen
Edwards or anybody would choose #29.

There is significance there for Edwards. One day he will be 29 years old....so there’s that