Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBASE vs Wright State - April 3, 2019

And another 4 and its 13-4. This ones over. Just not our day as I said before.

The good: After saying "Justin Houston" for 3rd time announcer finally apologizes and corrects himself and says Jeremy Houston. Everyone having a bad day today.

Final 15-4.

Just not our day today. Like I always say you will lose a third, win a third, and its the other 3rd that define your season. Today was one of the third you were never gonna win so its less upsetting. This is a solid Wright St team that provided they win their conference as they should will be a solid 3 seed and a problem for a lot of teams in tourney assuming they make it. They are no joke and look like a team that can compete with anyone and have already beaten several highly ranked teams. The eye test tells me they are a good team with really solid hitting and rarely makes mistakes.

I actually think they look like a better team than Penn St who we play this weekend and a couple of the bottom feeders in the Big Ten. Since this is a decent Raiders team and not a conference game this is a better time to have an off day then this weekend assuming we get it back together against Nittany Lions. I am confident we will do really well Saturday and Sunday as we have all year but key is gonna be if we can get to the Friday Night guy and finally provide some run support and get a sweep.

It was just one of those days where we got punched in the mouth and everything went wrong from the team, to the broadcast problems, to even the broadcasters not being on top of their game. Time to move on and try to win far more important games this weekend.