Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2019-2020 Basketball Schedule

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Louisville come to Bloomington for the big/acc challenge, pretty sure they are due a road game and we are due a home game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think you’re probably right. Would rather see Clemson, VT, Syracuse, FSU though as I think we’d have better chances to win

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

23 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Love this. Finally someone new with the added bonus of being nationally relevant recently. 

Agreed. Was getting tired of the Dookies and Heels. Although great tv pairings, until the squad get built the way CAM wants it, most assuredly an loss.

3 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

I feel underwhelmed, but guess that just shows how top heavy the ACC is. I think it was a good thing that we got larger matchups. 

Maybe somewhat. But this gives us a better chance at a quad 1, top 25 win vs a probable loss to a top 5 quality school.

29 minutes ago, Josh said:

It's sad that they realize that we're not on the level of the big programs anymore.  But I'm happy because maybe they'll send our Hoosiers down here to Florida next year!  I'll host the tailgate

What? This isn't true. Over the past four years we've played UNC once and Duke three times. Florida State went 29-8 last year and finished 4th in the ACC. This has much, much more to do with switching up the matchups than it does them "realizing we're not on the level of the big programs anymore". We already play Louisville, and we've been matched up with two of the other marquee ACC teams each of the past four years. It's not like they put us against someone like Wake Forest. 

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

What? This isn't true. Over the past four years we've played UNC once and Duke three times. Florida State went 29-8 last year and finished 4th in the ACC. This has much, much more to do with switching up the matchups than it does them "realizing we're not on the level of the big programs anymore". We already play Louisville, and we've been matched up with two of the other marquee ACC teams each of the past four years. It's not like they put us against someone like Wake Forest. 

All true...but I took pride in being matched up against Duke and UNC because it made me feel like they feel our program matches up with them.  This is a step back imo.  Which is more in line with who we (unfortunately) are.