Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2019-2020 Basketball Schedule

On 3/29/2019 at 11:09 PM, HoosierAloha said:

I think it’s a bit difficult to tell before the season starts if a team will be in that range but it could be a lot better than this season.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’d look for teams that were in that range prior who are returning some but not all key players and not losing a coach. Give you good chance. 

I’d look for teams that were in that range prior who are returning some but not all key players and not losing a coach. Give you good chance. 

Absolutely, I’m not saying it’s impossible but a bit more difficult. You also have to hope that your opponent stays healthy, has good luck, and does well in their conference play.

2 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

How did you go? Through a package?

Nope. found a place to stay and got airfare from here in AK. It's pretty inexpensive for us to visit the islands. I understand that IU does something with packages but i don't know much about it.

Nice.. I was thinking of planning a trip, I’m sure it’s crazy expensive.

Stay in Kihei, way better beaches with plenty of golf, closer to the Hana Highway, and cheaper. The sunsets from Kihei are pretty spectacular. I’m not sure if it’s still under the Prince but that hotel is awesome. You get luaus right there too.

Just watch out for shark brudha, you go beach yah?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

32 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Sounds like a group with winnable games.

UNC should be down a little, although they are front runners for Cole Anthony. Will give them the best player on the court, albeit a young one.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

For us to face Anthony he would have to stick around for his sophomore year. We are going to Maui in November of 2020, not next season.

3 hours ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

sure did. was a huge disappointment watching IU get thrown around the court. But meeting Bill Walton and drinking mai tais made up for being bummed.

I remember that. Also remember Crean shooting FTs.