Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

6 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

especially with the graduation of 6’10” Evan Fitzner, who was a helpful presence in the paint last season.”

Huh?

“especially with the graduation of 6’10” Evan Fitzner, who was a helpful presence in the paint last season.”
Huh?

YES.

I like Fitzner the guy, but Archie continuing to give Fitzner strong minutes was one of his biggest mistakes last year. Couldn’t rebound, defend, and rarely shot the ball well.

Wanted him to be that stretch 4 so badly last year, and so did Archie apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

16 hours ago, cchuntsman said:

especially with the graduation of 6’10” Evan Fitzner, who was a helpful presence in the paint last season.”

Huh?

Certain Fitz was a nice kid that tried hard! Maybe they had him helping paint the new locker room, and this is the presence being referenced! 

51 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

delete

What do you mean by “delete?”  If you think I’m making fun of Fitzner and want my post deleted, you’re wrong.  I’m pointing out the credibility of the writer.  

Fitzner was meant to be a stretch four and didn’t play a ton of minutes.  Love the kid, but it’s not a player loss that means as much as the writer implies.  

If that’s not what you meant by “delete,” than I’m at a loss.  

What do you mean by “delete?”  If you think I’m making fun of Fitzner and want my post deleted, you’re wrong.  I’m pointing out the credibility of the writer.  
Fitzner was meant to be a stretch four and didn’t play a ton of minutes.  Love the kid, but it’s not a player loss that means as much as the writer implies.  

Fitzner sucked. I’m on board here

He deleted what he posted more than likely

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, cchuntsman said:

I deleted my post because it was basically the same joke that deserthoosier had made. After I posted, I saw his and deleted mine.  Nothing more.

36 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

I deleted my post because it was basically the same joke that deserthoosier had made. After I posted, I saw his and deleted mine.  Nothing more.

Gotcha.  I was worried you were being overly sensitive.  Haha!  

7 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Hearing Vijay may still transfer to UIndy. Curious to see if this happens. I guess he has to choose by next week.

In all honesty, if he really wants to play and not sit on the end of a bench, then this is what he needs to do because if he didn't get minutes last year, he won't get any more this year.

In all honesty, if he really wants to play and not sit on the end of a bench, then this is what he needs to do because if he didn't get minutes last year, he won't get any more this year.

I don’t disagree. I think him and his family are trying to figure out pros and cons.

If he goes to Indy he can get free grad program as well. But I think he probably enjoys Indiana. Who doesn’t?