Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

Agreed on both points. Man this last year has been crazy for me personally. I have had two grandparents pass, an aunt pass, and a good friend pass. We had dementia with one grandparent that passed and it’s just an agonizing way to go. More for the family, but just awful. Two cancers and an overdose in there and I am good for a minute on painful ways of watching people die. Sorry for your dad man.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
Dang sorry for your losses and health problems. Hope your luck turns around

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

As someone who dealt with this with my own father and has known how bad it is with RMK for some time now I guess I've come to grips with it. But it does hurt. But also thought his post was ridiculous 

Know the feeling. Lost my dad to it 2 1/2 years ago. He was an athletic director at a small high school for years. He'd make schedules for 10-15 varsity teams and all the JV and freshman teams (back when there were freshman teams), hire officials for all the home games, hire people to take tickets, work concessions, etc., at all those home games, paint the football field, line the track, get the baseball field in order, etc., etc., etc. ... And by the end, he couldn't write a check.

People who haven't seen this don't grasp its magnitude. Considering what my family went through, I know how feasible it is -- yet it's still very difficult to see a brilliant man like RMK reduced to what he apparently has become. Very sad, very tough disease. 

Dang sorry for your losses and health problems. Hope your luck turns around

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh I should have worded better man. Two of the deaths were cancer and my best friend overdosed. The last thing I need to do is speak something like that into existence.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app