Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

The dude even trashes the program when he's calling our games. Plenty of people are capable of being controversial without acting like total dbags. Look at Skip Bayless. He's crazy but he doesn't treat guests like crap. I want us to be successful and the coaches/players to act like Dakich doesn't even exist. That'd be the best revenge. 

Imagine a scenario where Archie goes on the radio and refers to him as fat dan, bald dan, ugly dan... it’s honest, no bs but it’s immature and disrespectful and there is no reason for an adult to talk to or about a peer in such a manner but dan isn’t above that.

Maybe you are at the IU practices or in the homes when these kids are getting recruited but if not, how do you know what you stated about the coaches above? Other than hearing that from fat dan, I’m not sure how you would even come to those determinations

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep. I have no problem with him calling out the program. That’s his job whether or not anyone agrees. The other stuff just makes him a jackass, @$$, @$$, @$$, @$$, @$$, @$$, and @$$. But since I said it like that I am sure I am cooler now.

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

??? Where are you seeing anything relating?

Because I work for a huge company with plants in South Bend and there's an IT request to add a new user for someone named Damezi Anderson at a plant 2 miles away from Riley HS. Probably just a weird coincidence, but I haven't been that tuned in this summer so I was just making sure I didn't miss news he left or something.

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

Because I work for a huge company with plants in South Bend and there's an IT request to add a new user for someone named Damezi Anderson at a plant 2 miles away from Riley HS. Probably just a weird coincidence, but I haven't been that tuned in this summer so I was just making sure I didn't miss news he left or something.

Probably his dad 

2 hours ago, AKHoosier said:

He goes by Damezi Jr. on Twitter so probably just his dad. 

27 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

A couple words about the recruitment.  You likely have seen the TDH article.  Romeo spent a lot of time with Jordan, and even told him Archie and staff got him to the NBA.  I also saw on reddit, young Jordan attended 3 different fraternity parties, lol.  Awesome.  Let him know what kind of celebrity he can be.  Bloomington can get down.  It's an fun place to spend college.  

You can't do that without giving us a reddit link.

The one thing I love about Jordan and I think it’s the one thing that can get him on the floor as a Freshman is his defense. That wingspan and size at the 3 with a motor? He is very raw offensively. But if he can knock down a couple of shots a game I think he can be a tremendous depth piece early. If he struggles with the speed defensively he will struggle. I don’t think anyone should expect instant offense with him or they will be sorely disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

3 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

The one thing I love about Jordan and I think it’s the one thing that can get him on the floor as a Freshman is his defense. That wingspan and size at the 3 with a motor? He is very raw offensively. But if he can knock down a couple of shots a game I think he can be a tremendous depth piece early. If he struggles with the speed defensively he will struggle. I don’t think anyone should expect instant offense with him or they will be sorely disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

As a freshman I expect Jordan Geronimo to show flashes of brilliance with generous doses of turnovers and head-scratcher decision making.

And that’s okay.

As a freshman I expect Jordan Geronimo to show flashes of brilliance with generous doses of turnovers and head-scratcher decision making.

And that’s okay.

Kind of reminds you of that Vic raw ability really. If he has that kind of work ethic he can be a hell of a player. That size with those traits and lack of ego. Man a kid a person can easily dream on to maximize himself.

FWIW, saw Race today at the IU game, had a foot in the walking boot of death. Made the comment that he’s gotta get healed and out of the boot (sure he only heard it once that day) and he replied and nodded in agreement. 

Would be a shame to see him hurt for a long period of time again this year. Needs to catch a break.