Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

I expect that more out of Sam Story than DD. That just says he heard something and doesn’t completely trust what he heard.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

And then when we land a recruit in 2 months “well this tweet aged well”

Million dollar question. If that isn’t clickbait trolling I don’t know what is.

Personally, I like dakich. But I’m gonna say, it’s probably bad news. Like, I don’t see him tweeting that if it’s something positive. I say this bc he isn’t an Archie fan. Who knows

Personally, I like dakich. But I’m gonna say, it’s probably bad news. Like, I don’t see him tweeting that if it’s something positive. I say this bc he isn’t an Archie fan. Who knows

That’s my gut feeling too. Although it could be a UK/IU rework type thing.

Whatever, not gonna waste extra thoughts on this one.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Personally, I think you have bad taste. He’s a brat.

Personally, I think you have bad taste. He’s a brat.

A brat with far better sources, far more connected experiences, and a great sense of breaking down most things basketball. Depends on what you want to focus on. I think he enjoys being the “heel” with his hot takes that are often right but others won’t say it.

Anyway, the 2 sides won’t see eye to eye. It’s almost as polarizing as politics.

12 minutes ago, jk34 said:

Dakich is irrelevant when it comes to IU hoops. He trashes Archie and the program every chance he gets. Meanwhile Archie is recruiting the state better than anyone in the last 25yrs., bringing back and getting support from past players, and getting the administration to spend money on renovations. I will trust our sources on BTB over anything he says(regarding IU). DD is the president of his own fan club.

Hell, even Benson has said good things about Archie 

If Archie is successful like we all hope Dan will become irrelevant very fast. Archie doesn’t strike me as somebody to cry about being attacked. But can’t imagine Dan will have the needed access if Archie has success 

if we are winning titles and he can’t get anybody from the team on his show what good will he be 

If Archie is successful like we all hope Dan will become irrelevant very fast. Archie doesn’t strike me as somebody to cry about being attacked. But can’t imagine Dan will have the needed access if Archie has success 
if we are winning titles and he can’t get anybody from the team on his show what good will he be 

Well if IU starts winning then Dan will stop complaining unless there is shady stuff going on behind the scenes. Then he won’t. A lot of the criticism he had last year about the program were the same as other people. People just freak out when Dan says it.

7 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Well if IU starts winning then Dan will stop complaining unless there is shady stuff going on behind the scenes. Then he won’t. A lot of the criticism he had last year about the program were the same as other people. People just freak out when Dan says it.

He was criticizing Archie well before last season 

No, Dan has been critical of Archie from day one and is so immature as to publicly call him Little Archie and go through every staff member making fun of them.

He might stop talking **** if we start wining consistently but he won’t have access to the team as people don’t forget

I agree with that. But what he says about most of the staff I’ve heard from other people too. Schilling didn’t do much and that’s why he got canned. Ostrom isn’t a great basketball coach and is a recruiter and Flint I’m not sure what he’s said about him other than they’ve gotten into it I believe about something. I’ve seen people on this and other boards say the same things about the coaching staff. Also I get the little Archie stuff being overboard but the other criticisms have been made by Dan and others.

Dakich seems to like to hear himself talk sometimes, but I don't really have a problem with what he says.  He's critical of IU, but far too often they friggin' deserve it and his job isn't to brown nose the program.  Besides, he's put more of himself into this program than any of us have.

Imagine a scenario where Archie goes on the radio and refers to him as fat dan, bald dan, ugly dan... it’s honest, no bs but it’s immature and disrespectful and there is no reason for an adult to talk to or about a peer in such a manner but dan isn’t above that.

Maybe you are at the IU practices or in the homes when these kids are getting recruited but if not, how do you know what you stated about the coaches above? Other than hearing that from fat dan, I’m not sure how you would even come to those determinations

I’ve heard it from other places that’s all I’m saying. Not saying it’s accurate but it’s what I have heard and read on message boards. When there is smoke there tends to be fire. I agree on the little Archie comments though like I said.

Dakich seems to like to hear himself talk sometimes, but I don't really have a problem with what he says.  He's critical of IU, but far too often they friggin' deserve it and his job isn't to brown nose the program.  Besides, he's put more of himself into this program than any of us have.

Bingo