Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

Per an IU spokesperson, Vijay Blackmon has accepted a scholarship to Lindenwood University and will grad transfer. #iubb

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wow, that’s my neck of the woods here in St. Louis. Will make sure to catch a game or two.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Per an IU spokesperson, Vijay Blackmon has accepted a scholarship to Lindenwood University and will grad transfer. #iubb

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

There it is. I figured my source on this was pretty close to the situation. Lol. I know they were looking at Indianapolis schools as well.

Subsequently updated to reflect Jerome as a R-Fr

Joey Brunk, who was listed at 220 pounds on Butler’s roster last season, is listed at 245 pounds.

• Sophomore Rob Phinisee is listed at 190 pounds after being listed at 182 pounds last season as a freshman.

• Sophomore Damezi Anderson is listed at 225 pounds after being listed at 215 pounds last season as a freshman.

• Redshirt sophomore Race Thompson is listed at 235 pounds after being listed at 228 pounds last season as a redshirt freshman.

• Junior Justin Smith is listed at 230 pounds after being listed at 227 pounds last season as a sophomore.

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Do they take questions?  

Great question. The Shoulders family set this up. Pat is the EVSC attorney and is a Harrison alum (along with being an IU board member). I bet Archie will talk the whole time. I really want to hear about Damezi, Jerome, and Armaan. We need backcourt/wing depth. If 2 of those 3 guys can give you good 10-15 minutes I think this team will be solid. 

2 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Great question. The Shoulders family set this up. Pat is the EVSC attorney and is a Harrison alum (along with being an IU board member). I bet Archie will talk the whole time. I really want to hear about Damezi, Jerome, and Armaan. We need backcourt/wing depth. If 2 of those 3 guys can give you good 10-15 minutes I think this team will be solid. 

See I would love a venue where we could ask Archie approved questions. Would love to hear how he expects the 3 point line change will affect the pack line

10 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

See I would love a venue where we could ask Archie approved questions. Would love to hear how he expects the 3 point line change will affect the pack line

If they let us I'd be more than happy to ask. Any other questions you guys can think of? 

10 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

If they let us I'd be more than happy to ask. Any other questions you guys can think of? 

• Who are the candidates for point guard duties other than Phin?
  • How has DeRon Davis's conditioning been going over the summer?
  • JEROME HUNTER!! (if you get ANY solid answer that'd be heroic, lol)

37 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

• Who are the candidates for point guard duties other than Phin?
  • How has DeRon Davis's conditioning been going over the summer?
  • JEROME HUNTER!! (if you get ANY solid answer that'd be heroic, lol)

I'd also like to really know what the plan is for ball handlers when Phin comes out. I hope and pray it's not Devonte sliding over but there's nothing else really proven on the bench.

I'd also like to really know what the plan is for ball handlers when Phin comes out. I hope and pray it's not Devonte sliding over but there's nothing else really proven on the bench.

Al is a serviceable ball-handler if we were to need someone. R

2 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

This is a great question. We all have our thoughts on this, but would be really cool to hear Archie's perspective on it. 

Al is a serviceable ball-handler if we were to need someone. R

I think we’re serviceable after Phin with Al and Green. I’d prefer to keep Green off the ball but that doesn’t mean he can’t bring the ball up.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app