Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

24 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Also UNC is a finalist for Cole Anthony so that should help us

Not so sure it does. UNC is losing both of their starting guards, and Ol Roy will sell the chance to play alongside Anthony.

Just now, Stuhoo said:

Not so sure it does. UNC is losing both of their starting guards, and Ol Roy will sell the chance to play alongside Anthony.

I doubt Roy will be there for four more years???  Maybe that will help us

17 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Anthony would be the 2nd guard in this class for UNC. They signed Jeremiah Francis in the fall. And they have 3 returning guards, Woods and Robinson, who played, and  Platek, who didn’t. So I think Harris is probably a contingency plan for Anthony, otherwise he’d be the 6th scholarship guard. Doesn’t mean Roy can’t pull it off.

I think it's kind of telling that we really haven't heard anything on potential landing spots for Forrester and Moore.  Not sure the interest is as high as they thought it would be.

Also interested that we haven't heard that Damezi is transferring.  If we wants to stay a Hoosier, I'm all good with that.  He was very good offensively in high school....I know it didn't show his freshman year and there are defensive issues, but sometimes it does take a while for a player to get in sync with the college game.

22 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

I think it's kind of telling that we really haven't heard anything on potential landing spots for Forrester and Moore.  Not sure the interest is as high as they thought it would be.

Also interested that we haven't heard that Damezi is transferring.  If we wants to stay a Hoosier, I'm all good with that.  He was very good offensively in high school....I know it didn't show his freshman year and there are defensive issues, but sometimes it does take a while for a player to get in sync with the college game.

Absolutely. He was a prime candidate for a red-shirt, imo. Maybe still could this coming season if the roster fills out nicely. 

The OAD culture has really been a detriment to College basketball. When a guy isn't a fringe lottery pick by Dec of his Freshman season he's considered a bust. Ridiculous. 

14 minutes ago, Hollywood Mike Miranda said:

I f*ckin' love this. Things didn't go quite as expected, work harder. College ball a little tougher than expected, work harder. Shot wasn't falling like you thought it would, work harder. I obviously don't speak on the behalf of all Indiana fans or anything, but man, if you just give maximum effort we'll support you till the end no matter the outcome.

A single like doesn’t really do it. Great post. Bravo.

22 minutes ago, Hollywood Mike Miranda said:

I f*ckin' love this. Things didn't go quite as expected, work harder. College ball a little tougher than expected, work harder. Shot wasn't falling like you thought it would, work harder. I obviously don't speak on the behalf of all Indiana fans or anything, but man, if you just give maximum effort we'll support you till the end no matter the outcome.

Yeah, to some on here, it doesn't matter. SMH! They ALWAYS find the negative in something.